Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Chrysler iPod integration
The Chrysler Group at the Detroit Auto Show today announced that it will be the first American automaker to provide full iPod integration as an option in most of its 2006 models, reports Leftlane News. Integration will be available on over three million 2006 Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge models, beginning this spring. The optional iPod Integration Kit for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge model lines will be available to customers for the MSRP of $175 plus installation from authorized dealerships. In addition, the solution can be retrofit to many model year 2005 vehicles. For full coverage of the Detroit car show, stay tuned to Leftlane News Sunday and Monday.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies