Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Chrysler iPod integration
The Chrysler Group at the Detroit Auto Show today announced that it will be the first American automaker to provide full iPod integration as an option in most of its 2006 models, reports Leftlane News. Integration will be available on over three million 2006 Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge models, beginning this spring. The optional iPod Integration Kit for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge model lines will be available to customers for the MSRP of $175 plus installation from authorized dealerships. In addition, the solution can be retrofit to many model year 2005 vehicles. For full coverage of the Detroit car show, stay tuned to Leftlane News Sunday and Monday.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies
- Review: Becoming Steve Jobs - 7 replies
- New Jobs biopic arriving in cinemas; gets thumbs-down from Cue - 6 replies