Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Chrysler iPod integration
The Chrysler Group at the Detroit Auto Show today announced that it will be the first American automaker to provide full iPod integration as an option in most of its 2006 models, reports Leftlane News. Integration will be available on over three million 2006 Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge models, beginning this spring. The optional iPod Integration Kit for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge model lines will be available to customers for the MSRP of $175 plus installation from authorized dealerships. In addition, the solution can be retrofit to many model year 2005 vehicles. For full coverage of the Detroit car show, stay tuned to Leftlane News Sunday and Monday.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies