Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Chrysler iPod integration
The Chrysler Group at the Detroit Auto Show today announced that it will be the first American automaker to provide full iPod integration as an option in most of its 2006 models, reports Leftlane News. Integration will be available on over three million 2006 Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge models, beginning this spring. The optional iPod Integration Kit for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge model lines will be available to customers for the MSRP of $175 plus installation from authorized dealerships. In addition, the solution can be retrofit to many model year 2005 vehicles. For full coverage of the Detroit car show, stay tuned to Leftlane News Sunday and Monday.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 13 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 8 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies