Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Second Manhattan store
Apple is changing its plans for a second retail in New York City. The company is retreating from a planned retail store in the Flatiron District in Manhattan to focus on a larger location in the General Motors Building, according to The New York Post. The report says that Apple had signed a lease for a 2,500-square-foot space at 136 Fifth Avenue, between 18th and 19th Streets, but has since put the lease up for disposition: "Apple has decided to instead focus on a 20,000-square-foot store under construction in the General Motors Building at Fifth Avenue, between 57th and 58th streets. The site will be Apple's second Manhattan location -- the company opened a store in the city's trendy SoHo district in July 2002."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 22 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- New Magic Keyboard, Trackpad, and Mouse revealed in OS X 10.11.1 code - 8 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies