Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Second Manhattan store
Apple is changing its plans for a second retail in New York City. The company is retreating from a planned retail store in the Flatiron District in Manhattan to focus on a larger location in the General Motors Building, according to The New York Post. The report says that Apple had signed a lease for a 2,500-square-foot space at 136 Fifth Avenue, between 18th and 19th Streets, but has since put the lease up for disposition: "Apple has decided to instead focus on a 20,000-square-foot store under construction in the General Motors Building at Fifth Avenue, between 57th and 58th streets. The site will be Apple's second Manhattan location -- the company opened a store in the city's trendy SoHo district in July 2002."
USB thumb drives are getting larger by the day, their growth speeding along with the availability and expansion of memory chips. But h ...Autodesk Smoke 2015
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 13 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies