Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Second Manhattan store
Apple is changing its plans for a second retail in New York City. The company is retreating from a planned retail store in the Flatiron District in Manhattan to focus on a larger location in the General Motors Building, according to The New York Post. The report says that Apple had signed a lease for a 2,500-square-foot space at 136 Fifth Avenue, between 18th and 19th Streets, but has since put the lease up for disposition: "Apple has decided to instead focus on a 20,000-square-foot store under construction in the General Motors Building at Fifth Avenue, between 57th and 58th streets. The site will be Apple's second Manhattan location -- the company opened a store in the city's trendy SoHo district in July 2002."
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies