updated 05:05 pm EDT, Mon September 19, 2005
- Chameleon 3.0 ($70) is an efficient tool for automatic adjustment of inserted objects to a target image color range and smoothing of the object's border. Chameleon is very easy to handle because it does not require precise selection of objects. The plug-in is compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Ulead PhotoImpact, and others. [Download - 3.9MB]
- SpectraFoo 4.0 ($400) performs signal metering and analysis with standards-based level metering, high-speed, high-resolution spectral analysis, the unique Phase Torch, correlation metering, triggerable waveform display, power balancing and a variety of power, envelope and spectral histories and phase analysis on any number of input or output channels.
- Peastat 0.1 (free) is a simple, free, "live" web stats analyzer that works differs from other web stat tools, in that it looks at the last chunk of a log file to create real-time summaries of recent user activity. Features include simplicity with no database back-end, Atom 1.0 support, cached DNS lookups, and more. [Download - 11.1KB]
- Drain0 1.0.1 ($30) is a filter for Eudora Internet Mail Server (EIMS and EIMS X) to manage cleaning of any email containing stray linefeeds, stray carriage returns, and NULL bytes. Unwanted characters can be individually allowed through, or the offending bytes within the email can be substituted with different byte values. [Download - 334KB]
- Podcast RSS Buddy 3.0 ($20) produces iTunes compliant RSS feeds without knowledge of RSS code. New features include editing previously entered episode information, previewing now the episode will look in iTunes, and more. [Download - 1.7MB]