Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple Store refurb
Apple is offering several models of refurbished 12-inch PowerBooks, starting at $1000. Both the legacy 1GHz/Combo ($1000) 1GHz/SuperDrive ($1050) offer 40GB drives and no wireless networking, while the previous-generation (refurb) 1.33GHz/Combo ($1,100) and the 1.33GHz/SuperDrive are available with builtin AirPort Extreme Networking. Apple is also offering current-generation, refurbished 1.5GHz 12-inch PowerBooks with Bluetooth 2.0 and advanced Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 graphics for $1,300 (Combo) or $1,500 (SuperDrive). Apple is also offering iMac G5s starting at $900 and a several models of refurb iPods (photo, minis, non-clickwheel, U2 Special edition, and Shuffle). Separately, Apple is also offering non-refurb (a.k.a. new), previous-generation iPods for $270 (20GB with Click Wheel) and $330 (30GB color).
With over-the-top content options growing past Hulu and Netflix, consumers may be finding it harder to justify paying a monthly fee fo ...Sound Blaster Roar Bluetooth speaker
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...
10 Most Discussed
- CurrentC CEO, COO field questions about data breach, Apple Pay block - 22 replies
- CVS throws in with Rite Aid, blocks Apple Pay and Google Wallet - 22 replies
- Apple responds to CVS, Rite Aid blocking Apple Pay - 17 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out as gay in new essay - 17 replies
- CurrentC payment system customer emails stolen - 14 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the new $499 Mac mini - 13 replies
- Amex web page promotes Apple Pay, adds directions for linking cards - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies