Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple Store refurb
Apple is offering several models of refurbished 12-inch PowerBooks, starting at $1000. Both the legacy 1GHz/Combo ($1000) 1GHz/SuperDrive ($1050) offer 40GB drives and no wireless networking, while the previous-generation (refurb) 1.33GHz/Combo ($1,100) and the 1.33GHz/SuperDrive are available with builtin AirPort Extreme Networking. Apple is also offering current-generation, refurbished 1.5GHz 12-inch PowerBooks with Bluetooth 2.0 and advanced Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 graphics for $1,300 (Combo) or $1,500 (SuperDrive). Apple is also offering iMac G5s starting at $900 and a several models of refurb iPods (photo, minis, non-clickwheel, U2 Special edition, and Shuffle). Separately, Apple is also offering non-refurb (a.k.a. new), previous-generation iPods for $270 (20GB with Click Wheel) and $330 (30GB color).
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 30 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 15 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies