Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple Store refurb
Apple is offering several models of refurbished 12-inch PowerBooks, starting at $1000. Both the legacy 1GHz/Combo ($1000) 1GHz/SuperDrive ($1050) offer 40GB drives and no wireless networking, while the previous-generation (refurb) 1.33GHz/Combo ($1,100) and the 1.33GHz/SuperDrive are available with builtin AirPort Extreme Networking. Apple is also offering current-generation, refurbished 1.5GHz 12-inch PowerBooks with Bluetooth 2.0 and advanced Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 graphics for $1,300 (Combo) or $1,500 (SuperDrive). Apple is also offering iMac G5s starting at $900 and a several models of refurb iPods (photo, minis, non-clickwheel, U2 Special edition, and Shuffle). Separately, Apple is also offering non-refurb (a.k.a. new), previous-generation iPods for $270 (20GB with Click Wheel) and $330 (30GB color).
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is on…again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies