updated 12:25 pm EDT, Wed July 13, 2005
Belkin today announced for iPod, a device that allows users to record audio to an iPod. By simply plugging the TuneTalk into your iPod, you can record memos, lectures, interviews, or conversations.
TuneCommand fits the 3G, 4G, photo, and mini iPod. It will begin shipping in North America, August. TuneCommand for iPod (F8Z024) - $50.
The TuneTalk fits the 3G, 4G, and photo iPod. It will begin shipping in North America in late July. TuneTalk for iPod (F8Z029) - $30.
TuneCommand includes a multi-clip, surface-mount hook and lanyard, providing a variety of options for securing your Remote on the road, in the car, or at home. It features eight basic functions: play/pause, next track, previous track, volume up and down, shuffle songs, and repeat. When used with the iPod photo, TuneCommand lets you scroll through your slide shows or presentations--wirelessly.
- Multiple Mounting Options: lets you carry the Remote on your belt, in your car, or around your neck
- Low Power Receiver (less than 40mA): requires no batteries and automatically powers on or off with the iPod
- Receiver Receptacle: stores the Receiver when not in use
- Soft-Touch Control Pad: keeps the iPod controls at your fingertips
- 3.5mm Audio Output: connects your iPod to your stereo system, portable speakers, or headphones
The iPod device's abundant storage capacity lets TuneTalk users store hundreds of hours of audio. You can easily review your audio notes later by using your earbud headphones or computer. You can also copy recordings to your desktop or notebook computer for storage, editing, or sending to others via email.
- High-Quality Omnidirectional Microphone
- iPod Remote/Headphone Connector: attaches securely to your iPod
- Recording Indicator LED: shows recording status
- Foam Microphone Cover: helps to reduce wind noise
- Innovative Flexible Design: features flexible neck for directional recording
- No software to install -- support is already built into the iPod