updated 02:55 pm EDT, Wed July 6, 2005
LilyPond, Wx, BasaOne
- Wx 2.5 ($10) is an update of the app that displays weather information from the US National Weather Service in a transparent main window and the dock. Version 2.5 adds watches, warnings, and advisories, a floating "MiniWx" remote panel, faster processing of XML observation and forecast data, font smoothing, and many other minor improvements. Wx 2.5 runs on Mac OS X 10.3/10.4. [Download - 424KB]
- BasaOne Classes 2.0 (free) adds new classes, including ones designed for Widget development. The new release includes a set of different types of boxes that can be used for widget foreground and backside. Also a custom popup has been included showing how to use the standard popup class to create popups with custom appearance. BasaOne Classes aid in the development of Web Applications and Dashboard Widgets with BasaOne 2.0.
- Cocktail 3.6.2 ($15) is a maintenance update to the system utility that allows users to modify system/filedisk setting and access a number of hidden Finder/System settings as well perform routine maitenance on your Mac. The update adds the ability to change your screenshot file format. Separate versions are available for Tiger, Panther and Jaguar. [Download - options]
- LazyMouse 1.1 ($7) updates the system utility for saving time mousing to dialog boxes. LazyMouse is a Preference Pane that moves the cursor to the default button whenever a dialog box appears on the screen. The update now recognizes when a user already using the mouse, offers application-based exceptions, fixes a compatibility issue with the Tiger Finder, and more. [Download - 1.1MB]
- zsDuplicateHunter 2.2 ($20) lets you easily find and safely remove duplicate files from a computer to save hard drive space. The Standard Edition of zsDuplicateHunter contains basic functionality (with instructional dialogs) and has been designed for ease of use and safety when deleting duplicate files, while the new Professional Edition ($40) adds additional features, including additional methods of deletion, filtering by regular expressions, XML export, new groupings, and more.