Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Cingular iTunes cell phone
Cingular Wireless, the No. 1 U.S. mobile service, is considering selling a Motorola's iTunes cell phone. Sources said that Motorola and Apple have been talking to Cingular about it using the iTunes phone, while one analyst has said that Apple and Cingular were working out final details on revenue sharing, according to Reuters: "Apple and Motorola said last summer they were working on bringing the popular iTunes service to mobile phones but Motorola has delayed unveiling its iTunes device so far amid analyst speculation about a lack of interest from operators. Music and wireless companies are betting that mobile phones equipped with digital music players will be a key source of growth in the next few years." Meanwhile, Motorola said the company is on schedule to ship an iTunes phone in the third quarter.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple Music launch cripples Home Sharing, alters iTunes Match - 17 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 11 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 9 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 8 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Universal issues first full 'Steve Jobs' movie trailer - 8 replies
- Editorial: Pardon? You don't like Apple Music? - 7 replies