Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Cingular iTunes cell phone
Cingular Wireless, the No. 1 U.S. mobile service, is considering selling a Motorola's iTunes cell phone. Sources said that Motorola and Apple have been talking to Cingular about it using the iTunes phone, while one analyst has said that Apple and Cingular were working out final details on revenue sharing, according to Reuters: "Apple and Motorola said last summer they were working on bringing the popular iTunes service to mobile phones but Motorola has delayed unveiling its iTunes device so far amid analyst speculation about a lack of interest from operators. Music and wireless companies are betting that mobile phones equipped with digital music players will be a key source of growth in the next few years." Meanwhile, Motorola said the company is on schedule to ship an iTunes phone in the third quarter.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 17 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies