updated 01:40 pm EDT, Fri June 3, 2005
- Easy Beat 2.2 ($50) brings compatibility with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and a new lower pricing. Version 2.2 also brings support for CoreMIDI and CoreAudio and also improves visualization of the score. easy beat is a music authoring program for composing, scoring, and playing songs and features a full-fledged MIDI sequencer. [5.0MB]
- RadioLover 1.4 ($15) enables you to record MP3 radio streams as separate songs, with support for iTunes Radio Tuner, Shoutcast- compatible radio streams, and MP3/M3U/EXTM3U radio stream playlists. Users can schedule recordings and record multiple streams simultaneously. The update brings a per stream download history, options to customize extraction of track info, improved tagging, and more. [800KB]
- EasyFind 3.5 (free) finds files, folders or contents in any file without the need for indexing andoffers case sensitive searches, Boolean operators, wildcards or searching for phrases. Version 3.5 circumvents Mac OS X bugs by implementing its own (and four times faster) wildcard interpreter, supports wildcards specifying or excluding a range or choice of characters ("[...]") and displays the full pathname. [186KB]
- Jared: Butcher of Song (free) is now available as a widget for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. Jared is a animated yellow smiley that sings. "Jared has long been an affront to the senses, an insult to the diatonic scale, an inappropriate yo-mama joke told over-loud at the elegant dinner party of internet culture, but never has Jared been as much of a waste of hard drive space as he is as a widget." [Download - 2.0MB]
- WMV-9 Export component to 1.1 ($30) includes fixes for Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" and is recommended to use together with QuickTime 7 Pro or Quicktime 6.5.2 Pro. "With Popwire Windows Media 9 Export Component you can produce professional Windows Media content... Open any media format supported by QuickTime and use the professionally designed presets to produce windows media content of unsurpassed quality, at any given bitrate or connection in no time."