updated 09:45 am EDT, Thu May 5, 2005
Popcorn, iDive, iListen
- iDive 1.3 ($70) is a free update to the digital video management application; it brings a dedicated Spotlight plugin providing the ability to instantly search for specific clips using the entered annotations, a new clip preview icon associated with the new metadata files, and the ability to double click on a .clip file to launch iDive and select the clip for viewing. [Download - 5.3MB]
- iListen 1.6.8 ($100) offers many enhancements including new features to support Mac OS X Tiger. The new version allows users to access Spotlight and Automator applications by voice; it also introduces new Transcription AppleScript commands and a description field in the Command Editor to enter comments about how the command should be used. Upgrades are $40.
- HotApp 1.9 ($15) brings Tiger compatibility to the keyboard utility that offers the ability to launch applications, search your Address Book, start the screensaver, copy/paste repetitive text, and more using keyboard-commands. It improves support for Tiger, offers a new option to hide dock when activating application, adds backup/restoration settings, and incorporates improved internal data structures. [Download - 1.8MB]
- Mail Fixer 1.0 (free) allows users to theme Mail.app in Tiger. Users can use completely new button skins, as well as icons, to give Mail.app a new appearance. It includes a complete theme that gives Mail.app an appearance similar to Safari/Finder. A simple to modify theme format allows users to create custom themes. [Download - 680KB]
- RapidWeaver 3.1.1 ($35) is a free update that improves stability for FTP and .Mac publishing as well as brings better cross platform browser compatibility. The next-generation web design application can help users easily create professional looking web sites using a host of page styles--each of which are compatible with XHTML and CSS standards. [Download - 6.1MB]
- Count PDF Pages Automator Action 1.0 (free) is an automator action for generating PDF page count reports. "This tool can quickly create a tab delimited list of all your PDF files with their page counts! You can then use a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel to format your catalog into a professional table of contents." [Download - 100KB]