Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Depth Cue for AE
Buena Software has released Depth Cue, a set of plugins for Adobe After Effects 6.0 and later that produce various 3D effects. Each of the five plugins provides a realistic depth effect that works with After Effects' 3D layers. 3D Composite allows 2D footage that contains a depth channel; Depth displays the depth of every pixel in a layer as a gray value; Falloff Lighting provides realistic lighting that diminishes as layers move farther away from the lights; and Rack Focus produces realistic focus pulls and depth of field, and can produce lens effects like boke and anamorphic lens breathing. It is available for $150 ($20 discount) until April 22nd.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies