Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Depth Cue for AE
Buena Software has released Depth Cue, a set of plugins for Adobe After Effects 6.0 and later that produce various 3D effects. Each of the five plugins provides a realistic depth effect that works with After Effects' 3D layers. 3D Composite allows 2D footage that contains a depth channel; Depth displays the depth of every pixel in a layer as a gray value; Falloff Lighting provides realistic lighting that diminishes as layers move farther away from the lights; and Rack Focus produces realistic focus pulls and depth of field, and can produce lens effects like boke and anamorphic lens breathing. It is available for $150 ($20 discount) until April 22nd.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 19 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies