Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Depth Cue for AE
Buena Software has released Depth Cue, a set of plugins for Adobe After Effects 6.0 and later that produce various 3D effects. Each of the five plugins provides a realistic depth effect that works with After Effects' 3D layers. 3D Composite allows 2D footage that contains a depth channel; Depth displays the depth of every pixel in a layer as a gray value; Falloff Lighting provides realistic lighting that diminishes as layers move farther away from the lights; and Rack Focus produces realistic focus pulls and depth of field, and can produce lens effects like boke and anamorphic lens breathing. It is available for $150 ($20 discount) until April 22nd.
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies