Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Depth Cue for AE
Buena Software has released Depth Cue, a set of plugins for Adobe After Effects 6.0 and later that produce various 3D effects. Each of the five plugins provides a realistic depth effect that works with After Effects' 3D layers. 3D Composite allows 2D footage that contains a depth channel; Depth displays the depth of every pixel in a layer as a gray value; Falloff Lighting provides realistic lighting that diminishes as layers move farther away from the lights; and Rack Focus produces realistic focus pulls and depth of field, and can produce lens effects like boke and anamorphic lens breathing. It is available for $150 ($20 discount) until April 22nd.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies