updated 06:55 am EST, Tue March 29, 2005
SaveMe, Sketsa, Time Out!
- Sketsa 3.0 ($50) is a cross platform vector drawing application based on SVG, the graphics format and technology based on XML and developed by W3C. Users can create vector graphics that can be scaled and printed at any resolution. The Java-based application features various tools for optimizing content creation, including a property palette, DOM editor, source editor, resources editor, SVG specific shape tools, transformation tools, and additional illustration tools. [5.8MB]
- Time Out! 1.2 (free) is a handy break reminder tool. Users can configure the length of each break and the time between each. Version 1.2 adds much-requested fields in the preferences to more accurately set the fade in, break, fade out, and work times, plus other improvements. It requires Mac OS X 10.2 or later. [942KB]
- Sybase's Adaptive Server Enterprise 15b2 has been released, offering support for 64-bit integer SQL data types, unsigned integers, hierarchical XML, schema validation, SQL preview/JS integration, improved performance tuning options, and more. The company is offering a number of free giveaways for developers to register and test the software. [form]
- TitleCleaner (€15) can be used to quickly clean titles from Final Cut Pro XML, eliminating duplicate/extra spaces, additional carriage returns, and more. TitleCleaner automates the tasks with a few clicks and also allows users to perform a custom "Find/Replace" within the text of the generators in the XML as well as batch renaming of clips based on the titles themselves. [form]
- CrushSQLPlugin 1.0 (free) is the first public release of the plugin that allows the Java-based CrushFTP ftp server to load its users from a SQL table. It works with any SQL server, offering an alternative to the CrushFTP GUI. The source code is included. [12KB]