updated 06:50 pm EST, Thu March 24, 2005
- Galerie 5.0.1 (free) generates media gallery Web pages from iPhoto, GraphicConverter, iView MediaPro, Extensis Portfolio 7 or from any set of pictures and/or QuickTime media files. The latest version fixes a number of minor bugs, and offers a simplified Chinese localization. [Download - 2.2MB]
- Moho 5.1 ($20) is a 2D vector-based cartoon animation application that allows users to draw characters and use powerful tools "to manipulate characters like puppets." Version 5.1 adds preset options in the Project Settings dialog for different video dimensions, a command-line rendering mode, and many bug fixes. [Download - 9.5MB]
- Eyephedrine 1.5 ($8) is an OpenGL 3D visualization plug in for iTunes thatrenders your preferred music with 40+ different visualizations where real 3D entities react to spectrum and waveform values using OpenGL. It uses OpenGL techniques such as Cube Mapping, Motion Blur and Light Bloom. [Download - 770KB]
- MatrixLib 3 ($400) is a C++ implementation of one and two dimensional matrices. It is ideal for science and engineering applications and provides an easy matrix "class" with an extensive body of functions and operations.
- JellyfiSSH 4.2 (free) is a simple bookmark manager for connecting to *NIX machines via Telnet or SSH 1/2. Users can set preferences for each bookmark including the terminal colours, fonts, window size, transparency and default login. Version 4.2 is update to a native Xcode 2.0 project, adds a Launch at Startup preference, and offers backup and restore of bookmarks. [Download - 363KB]