Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Texas Apple store
Apple is planning to open a fifth retail store in Texas. A local newspaper report says that Apple is one of the signed tenants for a new retail development in Southlake, a suburb of Dallas. Other retailers in the expansion include Coldwater Creek, Cheesecake Factory, Anthropologie, Brighton Collectibles, and Henredon. The Grand Avenue District is an expansion of Southlake Town Square, which opened in 1999 is to the north of Southlake City Hall; it will include more than 20 new tenants as well as a 248-room full service Hilton Hotel and a 14-screen first run Harkins movie theater. Apple currently has retail locations in Austin, (Barton Creek), Highland Park (Knox Street), Houston (Houston Galleria), and Plano (Willow Bend).
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 7 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies