Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Texas Apple store
Apple is planning to open a fifth retail store in Texas. A local newspaper report says that Apple is one of the signed tenants for a new retail development in Southlake, a suburb of Dallas. Other retailers in the expansion include Coldwater Creek, Cheesecake Factory, Anthropologie, Brighton Collectibles, and Henredon. The Grand Avenue District is an expansion of Southlake Town Square, which opened in 1999 is to the north of Southlake City Hall; it will include more than 20 new tenants as well as a 248-room full service Hilton Hotel and a 14-screen first run Harkins movie theater. Apple currently has retail locations in Austin, (Barton Creek), Highland Park (Knox Street), Houston (Houston Galleria), and Plano (Willow Bend).
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
The Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and stand for tablets certainly looks nice. The gunmetal grey shell of the keyboard looks great while the ...Apple 12-inch Retina MacBook
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 24 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 20 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies
- Google unveils new scheme to acquire unwanted patents - 7 replies