Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Texas Apple store
Apple is planning to open a fifth retail store in Texas. A local newspaper report says that Apple is one of the signed tenants for a new retail development in Southlake, a suburb of Dallas. Other retailers in the expansion include Coldwater Creek, Cheesecake Factory, Anthropologie, Brighton Collectibles, and Henredon. The Grand Avenue District is an expansion of Southlake Town Square, which opened in 1999 is to the north of Southlake City Hall; it will include more than 20 new tenants as well as a 248-room full service Hilton Hotel and a 14-screen first run Harkins movie theater. Apple currently has retail locations in Austin, (Barton Creek), Highland Park (Knox Street), Houston (Houston Galleria), and Plano (Willow Bend).
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Apple Music launch cripples Home Sharing, alters iTunes Match - 11 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 8 replies
- Editorial: Pardon? You don't like Apple Music? - 7 replies
- Editorial: Mainstream press clickbait critical, Apple press annoyed - 6 replies