Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Texas Apple store
Apple is planning to open a fifth retail store in Texas. A local newspaper report says that Apple is one of the signed tenants for a new retail development in Southlake, a suburb of Dallas. Other retailers in the expansion include Coldwater Creek, Cheesecake Factory, Anthropologie, Brighton Collectibles, and Henredon. The Grand Avenue District is an expansion of Southlake Town Square, which opened in 1999 is to the north of Southlake City Hall; it will include more than 20 new tenants as well as a 248-room full service Hilton Hotel and a 14-screen first run Harkins movie theater. Apple currently has retail locations in Austin, (Barton Creek), Highland Park (Knox Street), Houston (Houston Galleria), and Plano (Willow Bend).
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 10 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Apple sees one billionth iOS device shipped, China sales explode - 8 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies