Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Texas Apple store
Apple is planning to open a fifth retail store in Texas. A local newspaper report says that Apple is one of the signed tenants for a new retail development in Southlake, a suburb of Dallas. Other retailers in the expansion include Coldwater Creek, Cheesecake Factory, Anthropologie, Brighton Collectibles, and Henredon. The Grand Avenue District is an expansion of Southlake Town Square, which opened in 1999 is to the north of Southlake City Hall; it will include more than 20 new tenants as well as a 248-room full service Hilton Hotel and a 14-screen first run Harkins movie theater. Apple currently has retail locations in Austin, (Barton Creek), Highland Park (Knox Street), Houston (Houston Galleria), and Plano (Willow Bend).
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 19 replies
- European Parliament to vote on single smartphone charger law - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 13 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 10 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies
- Southwest Airlines offers $2 in-flight iMessages, Android coming - 7 replies