updated 10:15 am EST, Mon December 20, 2004
Xupport, Game Agent...
- Xupport 2.3 ($20) is a graphical user interface to configure many hidden Mac OS X and Unix options to maintain, optimize, backup, clean, hack, enhance and secure Mac OS X. The latest update adds a new settings tab to install additional shared directories, and other minor revisions. [Download - 1.6MB]
- Aspyr Game Agent 1.0.1 (free) allows users to easily match their computer hardware with system requirements of various games. This version adds several updates, including detecting a broader range of video cards, fixing bugs on Macs with multiple video cards, and a new help system that answers many of users' most frequently asked questions about Game Agent. [Download - 685KB]
- iDefrag 1.0 ($30) is a sophisticated disk defragmentation utility for Mac OS X with support for the most recent HFS+ features, including journaling, case sensitive filesystems and adaptive hot file clustering. iPartition 1.07 ($45) is the latest version of the Mac repartitioning utility, and now includes support for case sensitive filesystems as well as a free copy of iDefrag Lite. [Download - iPartition demo]
- MacTheRipper 2.6 (free) is a DVD extractor allows users to copy their DVDs to their Mac's hard drive for private use, and defeats all known copy protections and region codings. Version 2.6 adds the ability to backup DVDs with the new ARccOS copy-protection, as well as the ability to copy DVDs with read errors caused by physical damage. [Download - 1.1MB]
- iZoom 1.2 (free/donationware) is a utillity for resizing, cropping, and optimizing photos for viewing on iPod photo, weblogs, email, and mobile devices. Version 1.2 adds the ability to preview the exported file size to assist in choosing the correct export settings, and support for persistent export size presets via the iZoom Preference Pane. [Download - 233KB]