Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OmniOutliner 3.0 beta
The Omni Group today announced a major new upgrade to its outlining and organizational application. Targeted for release in early 2005, OmniOutliner 3.0 will be available in a "standard" edition as well as a new "pro" version. Version 3.0, previewed exclusively by MacNN late last month, includes many new options for styling and editing documents, as well as support for attachments, new export options, inline notes, improved AppleScript support, a batch find feature, and much more. OmniOutliner Professional will add in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, and saved templates. A public beta of the standard version is available now, with a public beta of the "Pro" version expected in the next few weeks. OmniOutliner 3.0 will be $40, while the Pro version will be $60. Upgrades will be $20 and $50, respectively (and free to new purchases after Nov. 3).
Apple Store Bethesda Row
Apple will hold the grand opening of its new mini retail store in Maryland next week. The third retail store in the state and the second in the city of Bethesda, Apple Store Bethesda Row, is located at 4829 Bethesda Avenue and will open on Saturday, December 11 at 10 am. It is located is located next to Cameron's Seafood Restaurant near Barnes. The first 500 people to visit the new store on December 11 will receive a free Apple T-shirt.
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Editorial: Analysis of Apple's October device announcements - 9 replies
- Finnish Prime Minister partly blames Apple for economic troubles - 9 replies
- GT filings call Apple contract terms 'oppressive and burdensome' - 9 replies