Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OmniOutliner 3.0 beta
The Omni Group today announced a major new upgrade to its outlining and organizational application. Targeted for release in early 2005, OmniOutliner 3.0 will be available in a "standard" edition as well as a new "pro" version. Version 3.0, previewed exclusively by MacNN late last month, includes many new options for styling and editing documents, as well as support for attachments, new export options, inline notes, improved AppleScript support, a batch find feature, and much more. OmniOutliner Professional will add in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, and saved templates. A public beta of the standard version is available now, with a public beta of the "Pro" version expected in the next few weeks. OmniOutliner 3.0 will be $40, while the Pro version will be $60. Upgrades will be $20 and $50, respectively (and free to new purchases after Nov. 3).
Apple Store Bethesda Row
Apple will hold the grand opening of its new mini retail store in Maryland next week. The third retail store in the state and the second in the city of Bethesda, Apple Store Bethesda Row, is located at 4829 Bethesda Avenue and will open on Saturday, December 11 at 10 am. It is located is located next to Cameron's Seafood Restaurant near Barnes. The first 500 people to visit the new store on December 11 will receive a free Apple T-shirt.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: The trouble with the Music app for iOS - 14 replies
- Pointers: the iOS troubleshooting and device maintenance guide - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies
- Mac pundit Jim Dalrymple bemoans 'nightmarish' iTunes struggles - 7 replies