Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OmniOutliner 3.0 beta
The Omni Group today announced a major new upgrade to its outlining and organizational application. Targeted for release in early 2005, OmniOutliner 3.0 will be available in a "standard" edition as well as a new "pro" version. Version 3.0, previewed exclusively by MacNN late last month, includes many new options for styling and editing documents, as well as support for attachments, new export options, inline notes, improved AppleScript support, a batch find feature, and much more. OmniOutliner Professional will add in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, and saved templates. A public beta of the standard version is available now, with a public beta of the "Pro" version expected in the next few weeks. OmniOutliner 3.0 will be $40, while the Pro version will be $60. Upgrades will be $20 and $50, respectively (and free to new purchases after Nov. 3).
Apple Store Bethesda Row
Apple will hold the grand opening of its new mini retail store in Maryland next week. The third retail store in the state and the second in the city of Bethesda, Apple Store Bethesda Row, is located at 4829 Bethesda Avenue and will open on Saturday, December 11 at 10 am. It is located is located next to Cameron's Seafood Restaurant near Barnes. The first 500 people to visit the new store on December 11 will receive a free Apple T-shirt.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: WSJ stoops to clickbait with silly anti-Mac article - 23 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Adobe updates Creative Cloud apps, introduces Stock option - 12 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 10 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 7 replies
- Editorial: Mainstream press clickbait critical, Apple press annoyed - 6 replies