Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OmniOutliner 3.0 beta
The Omni Group today announced a major new upgrade to its outlining and organizational application. Targeted for release in early 2005, OmniOutliner 3.0 will be available in a "standard" edition as well as a new "pro" version. Version 3.0, previewed exclusively by MacNN late last month, includes many new options for styling and editing documents, as well as support for attachments, new export options, inline notes, improved AppleScript support, a batch find feature, and much more. OmniOutliner Professional will add in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, and saved templates. A public beta of the standard version is available now, with a public beta of the "Pro" version expected in the next few weeks. OmniOutliner 3.0 will be $40, while the Pro version will be $60. Upgrades will be $20 and $50, respectively (and free to new purchases after Nov. 3).
Apple Store Bethesda Row
Apple will hold the grand opening of its new mini retail store in Maryland next week. The third retail store in the state and the second in the city of Bethesda, Apple Store Bethesda Row, is located at 4829 Bethesda Avenue and will open on Saturday, December 11 at 10 am. It is located is located next to Cameron's Seafood Restaurant near Barnes. The first 500 people to visit the new store on December 11 will receive a free Apple T-shirt.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies