Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OmniOutliner 3.0 beta
The Omni Group today announced a major new upgrade to its outlining and organizational application. Targeted for release in early 2005, OmniOutliner 3.0 will be available in a "standard" edition as well as a new "pro" version. Version 3.0, previewed exclusively by MacNN late last month, includes many new options for styling and editing documents, as well as support for attachments, new export options, inline notes, improved AppleScript support, a batch find feature, and much more. OmniOutliner Professional will add in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, and saved templates. A public beta of the standard version is available now, with a public beta of the "Pro" version expected in the next few weeks. OmniOutliner 3.0 will be $40, while the Pro version will be $60. Upgrades will be $20 and $50, respectively (and free to new purchases after Nov. 3).
Apple Store Bethesda Row
Apple will hold the grand opening of its new mini retail store in Maryland next week. The third retail store in the state and the second in the city of Bethesda, Apple Store Bethesda Row, is located at 4829 Bethesda Avenue and will open on Saturday, December 11 at 10 am. It is located is located next to Cameron's Seafood Restaurant near Barnes. The first 500 people to visit the new store on December 11 will receive a free Apple T-shirt.
Keeping an eye on the home while out and about these days is common practice, assisted by modern technology. Internet cameras became p ...Fugoo Bluetooth speaker
It's rare to find a Bluetooth speaker that can cover a large array of needs. Generally, speakers are wrapped in a desktop-convenient ...Epson LW-600P
Label makers are traditionally simple machines that perform a single task which people feel they can either live with or without. In m ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple kills work on Aperture, shifts efforts to Yosemite's Photos app - 21 replies
- Russia passes law requiring social media data be housed in-country - 15 replies
- Opinion: Buy an iPhone 5s now, or wait for the iPhone 6? - 13 replies
- Apple promises 'professional-grade' features in OS X Photos - 13 replies
- Facebook toys with the emotions of users in the name of science - 11 replies
- Monkey Parking creator refuses shutdown order, fights San Francisco - 10 replies
- Kantar: iPhone 5s, 5c outselling Samsung S5 in Europe - 9 replies
- Apple now blocking older Flash Player plug-ins, citing security flaw - 9 replies
- Los Angeles school district pulls plug on iPads, moves to laptops - 9 replies
- MacNN testing: Microsoft domain seizure blocks VPN, allows odd traffic - 8 replies