updated 07:30 pm EST, Mon November 8, 2004
Bloxter, 4D 2004.1...
- IMSL Fortran Numerical Library 5.0 ($1600) will be available in mid-December, according to the developer. "The IMSL Fortran Library is the gold standard mathematical and statistical library for Fortran programmers developing high performance computing applications." Version 5.0, includes new powerful and flexible interface modules for all applicable routines.
- Cluster Builder’s Kit 2.0 [site not updated] replaces the Beowulf Tool Kit 1.0 from Absoft with several updated components. The Cluster Builder’s Kit (CBK) is used in conjunction with Absoft high performance compilers and debugging solutions and is designed to facilitate building and setting up cluster systems.
- 4D 2004.1 Beta 1 is the first pre-release version of the new development software available to the public. Beta 1 features over 70 bug fixes and some significant new enhancements, including new commands and an updated interface to "make the development of powerful, beautiful applications easier than ever before." [Download - form]
- SyBrowser 6.1 ($90) is an application that can query Sybase, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MS SQL databases hosted on Mac OS X, UNIX, Linux, and Windows servers. SyBrowser v6.1 features include: enhanced keyboard navigation, the ability to "Show Results In SQL panel," and more. [Download - 2.1MB]
- FinFlow 1.5 ($25) is a general purpose financial application for solving time value of money problems. This update adds adjustable rate and fixed principal events, to meet the needs of Mac OS X users who are looking for a TValue replacement. [Download - 1.2MB]