updated 04:55 pm EDT, Wed October 13, 2004
- ($440) is the upcoming update to the tool for integrating PDF content into Macromedia Director. "Probably the most anticipated new feature will be the support for multi-line form fields... Another big feature will be the ability to trap and handle Impressario events from Director." Version 2.0 will be available in the "next couple of weeks."
- LyX 1.3.5 is a fully fuctional WYSIWYM ("what you see is what you mean") front-end for LaTeX, "which allows users with no programming knowledge to get the full benefits of LaTeX." The latest version contains a fix for problems with fonts in math environments. [Download - 7.3MB]
- iPaste 1.1 ($13) is an unobtrusive clipboard enhancement utility. New in version 1.1 is support for multiple clip sets, a floating palette, and the ability to associate clips sets with specific applications. [Download - 706KB]
- SurfShop 7.4 ($170) is a "rock-solid, Perl based e-commerce solution" for Mac OS X. New and updated features of this major update include: viewing of categories and sub-categories before products are shown, new and more powerful calculations, and custom product options. [Download - 298KB]
- Media Rage 1.4 ($25) is a collection of tools for audio enthusiasts using Mac OS X. Improvements in version 1.4 include: a Find and Replace Data tool, BPM and Year values for the Media List windows, and the ability to specify what files Media Rage will open. [Download - 2.2MB]
- CG Invoicer 1.83 ($70) "helps with your administrative needs so you can focus on driving the growth of your business." Version 1.83 includes several enhancements and minor bug fixes, including: product list can now be sorted by price, CapsLock no longer interferes with creating a new product in Line Items, and Purchase Orders can now be generated. [Download - 8.2MB]