Printed from http://www.macnn.com
updated 11:55 am EDT, Thu September 30, 2004
Sony plans Euro ad blitz
Sony next week will in the German capital.
by MacNN Staff
- Apple loses German patent decision on 'swipe-to-unlock'
- Deutsche Telekom, Inmarsat unveils European in-flight Wi-Fi project
- Sony Alpha A7s II adds in-camera 4K video, keeps 12.1MP sensor [u]
- Sony reveals new SmartBand 2 fitness wearable
- Sony creates Wena watch with fitness tracking, contactless payments
- Game Replay: Darth Vader PS4, Nintendo fires employee over podcast
- The MacNN Podcast, episode 32: 'Apple Unbound'
- Wisconsin jury finds Apple guilty of infringing UW patent
- TD Canada Trust briefly lists cards that support Apple Pay
- Forums: new iMacs, El Capitan comments and more
- Apple deals: up to $180 off MacBook Air
- Daily Deals: $65 Brother printer, 50-inch HDTV, Disney Infinity 3.0
- App Update (OS X): White Noise, WiFi Signal, Disk Diet, more
- Scottrade, 28 others sign on to support Apple Pay
- Tag Heuer CEO praises Apple Watch popularity, dismisses luxury pricing
- Apple updates iMovie for Mac to handle 1080p slo-mo, 4K video
- MacNN Deals: Turn your house into a smart home with these offers
- Living with: watchOS 2