Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PowerBook \"white spots\"
Apple has posted details of its 15-inch PowerBook G4 Display Repair Extension Program, which offers replacement of PowerBook LCDs that exhibit faint white spots on the screen. Apple says the issue affects both "Aluminum" and "Titanium" 15-inch PowerBooks, including those manufactured between July 2003 and November 2003. The worldwide program covers replacement of LCDs that exhibit these white spots--those PowerBooks that have a serial number between V7334xxxxxx to V7345xxxxxx or between QT331xxxxxx to QT339xxxxxx. The program covers affected PowerBooks for two (2) years after the first retail sale of the unit and also offers compensation for users who have already paid for eligible repairs.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 30 replies
- European Parliament vote approves draft law for single phone charger - 15 replies
- Apple debuts special page for iOS 7.1 release - 11 replies
- Neil Young-backed PonoPlayer hits target within 24 hours - 11 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Office for Mac to get new version this year, says Microsoft exec - 9 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Productivity shootout: iPad Air v. Surface 2 v. HP Chromebook 11 - 9 replies
- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies