Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PowerBook \"white spots\"
Apple has posted details of its 15-inch PowerBook G4 Display Repair Extension Program, which offers replacement of PowerBook LCDs that exhibit faint white spots on the screen. Apple says the issue affects both "Aluminum" and "Titanium" 15-inch PowerBooks, including those manufactured between July 2003 and November 2003. The worldwide program covers replacement of LCDs that exhibit these white spots--those PowerBooks that have a serial number between V7334xxxxxx to V7345xxxxxx or between QT331xxxxxx to QT339xxxxxx. The program covers affected PowerBooks for two (2) years after the first retail sale of the unit and also offers compensation for users who have already paid for eligible repairs.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 17 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies