Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PowerBook \"white spots\"
Apple has posted details of its 15-inch PowerBook G4 Display Repair Extension Program, which offers replacement of PowerBook LCDs that exhibit faint white spots on the screen. Apple says the issue affects both "Aluminum" and "Titanium" 15-inch PowerBooks, including those manufactured between July 2003 and November 2003. The worldwide program covers replacement of LCDs that exhibit these white spots--those PowerBooks that have a serial number between V7334xxxxxx to V7345xxxxxx or between QT331xxxxxx to QT339xxxxxx. The program covers affected PowerBooks for two (2) years after the first retail sale of the unit and also offers compensation for users who have already paid for eligible repairs.
A few years ago Griffin launched the original Twenty, a small digital amp that used an AirPort Express to turn any set of passive spea ...Seagate Wireless
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 36 replies
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Looking forward: MacNN, Electronista and new content - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies