Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PowerBook \"white spots\"
Apple has posted details of its 15-inch PowerBook G4 Display Repair Extension Program, which offers replacement of PowerBook LCDs that exhibit faint white spots on the screen. Apple says the issue affects both "Aluminum" and "Titanium" 15-inch PowerBooks, including those manufactured between July 2003 and November 2003. The worldwide program covers replacement of LCDs that exhibit these white spots--those PowerBooks that have a serial number between V7334xxxxxx to V7345xxxxxx or between QT331xxxxxx to QT339xxxxxx. The program covers affected PowerBooks for two (2) years after the first retail sale of the unit and also offers compensation for users who have already paid for eligible repairs.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies