Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PowerBook \"white spots\"
Apple has posted details of its 15-inch PowerBook G4 Display Repair Extension Program, which offers replacement of PowerBook LCDs that exhibit faint white spots on the screen. Apple says the issue affects both "Aluminum" and "Titanium" 15-inch PowerBooks, including those manufactured between July 2003 and November 2003. The worldwide program covers replacement of LCDs that exhibit these white spots--those PowerBooks that have a serial number between V7334xxxxxx to V7345xxxxxx or between QT331xxxxxx to QT339xxxxxx. The program covers affected PowerBooks for two (2) years after the first retail sale of the unit and also offers compensation for users who have already paid for eligible repairs.
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- Kmart suffers huge breach, all shoppers since September likely victims - 9 replies
- Flight attendants sue FAA over in-flight device usage rules - 9 replies
- GT filings call Apple contract terms 'oppressive and burdensome' - 9 replies