updated 11:55 am EDT, Fri September 24, 2004
BBEdit, Skype, Solarian...
- Skype 0.10.01 is an update to the internet telephony application. It offers several bug fixes, improved contact management, HTTPS (secure) proxy support, blocked users management, privacy preferences, IM history status, and more. Calls to other internet users are free, while calls to land lines start at $0.02 per minute. [3.7MB]
- Solarian II v1.1 ($10) is a Mac OS X version of the classic shareware game for the Mac. The Cocoa-based game requires Mac OS X 10.3 "All the sounds are the same (but cleaned up), the graphics are untouched (with support for full screen mode), even the user interface is preserved in all its archaic wonder." [828KB]
- QuickAddress 1.0 (free) provides a quick and easy way to access your Address Book data without the need to launch Address Book. It launches with a keyboard shortcut and provides search-as-you-type filtering for a dynamic short display of filtered results just below the menubar with easy access to other contact info. [284KB]
- SharingMenu is a small application for Mac OS X that offers a menu in the menu bar with easy access to some of your sharing preferences. Version 1.3 features a color signalling icon, logged in users display, and a guest access option. [192KB]
- BBClick 1.0 offers keyboard access to BBEdit's function and marker popups. It consists of three components: two very simple AppleScripts, and a command-line application called "cliclick" that performs emulated mouse clicks on arbitrary screen coordinates. [19KB]