updated 12:25 pm EDT, Thu September 16, 2004
EditiX, iPod ActionPak,...
- The iPod ActionPak ($10) combines three utilities: "Pod2Pod" which exactly duplicates the entire contents of one iPod to another; "Note2Pod," a full-featured note manager, and "iPod Battery Monitor," which allows you to chart and track the progress of an iPod battery. iPod Battery Monitor will also change the battery indicator to a numerical value for more accuracy during testing.
- Gooeynix 1.0 ($5) is designed to simplify the ability to create and manage compressed files and archives in Mac OS X. Using a graphical interface, users can perform many Unix-style compression commands, including the ability to create archives ("tarballs"), extract files/folders from archives, add files to existing archives, and more. It requires Mac OS X 10.2 or later and G4-based Mac. [211KB]
- F-Script 1.2.7 (open-source) brings a new search/sort functions as well as "Core Data Explorer" that can graphically explore and interact with live Core Data objects (part of Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger). The lightweight object-oriented interactive and scripting layer provides scripting and interactive access to Cocoa frameworks and custom Objective-C objects. [8.5MB]
- LipSync 2.5.2 ($45) helps synchronize Contacts, Calendars, and ToDo's between Lotus Notes, iCal, the Mac OS X Address Book, iPod, Palm OS PDAs, cell phones, and more. It includes Excursion which allows Safari (and other browsers) to be used as the default browser in Lotus Notes R5.x and 6.x. as well as simplifies the text magnification, and more. [2.1MB]
- Multi Wipe Transitions 1.0 ($6) is a set of iMovie transition that facilitate "wipes" with a soft border from one clip to another, offering 100 different levels of 'softness' (from 'hard line' to 'very soft'), and 14 different directions. It adds the ability to repeat the same wipe multiple times--up to 6 times--with increasing opacity. [1.3MB]