updated 07:05 am EDT, Tue September 14, 2004
Firefox, Studiometry, ...
- Studiometry 2.06 ($20) is a complete solution for storing client data, project data, to-dos, timers, invoices, payment data, and more all in one convenient yet secure location. It adds more powerful reporting features (with debt/credit info), the ability to create customized templates, a new project summary template, better template tags, and more. [5.5MB]
- MacMagic 1.0 ($50) is an information organization and data processing utility. It offers printing tools, PDF extraction/annotation, non-contiguous text selection, annotate saved information, clipboard export, customizable system-wide keyboard shortcuts, contextual menu commands, file management tools and more. [3.2MB]
- Ultralingua 5.0 ($30 ea.) updates translation dictionary software for Macintosh, for English, French, German, Spanish, and more. It brings vastly enhanced databases, stemming (recognition of conjugated and other inflected forms) for most languages, a streamlined "mini-mode," seamless interaction with other applications, and much more.
- FinderSync 1.0 (free) is a background application for Mac OS X 10.3 or later that keeps track of open windows in the Finder and tells the Finder to update them when changes are made in the filesystem. It comes with a preference pane for starting and stopping the background app and to control the automatic starting of the application upon login. [180KB]
- Hansen's TEC-BASE 2 (starting at $100) is a customized data management tool for school and business technology coordinators. Built in FileMaker Pro, Hansen's TEC-BASE allows tech support personnel to effectively track hardware and software inventory, record IP addresses and data drop locations, manage user accounts and group memberships, and prepare purchase orders. [2.5MB]