Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HP iPod, iTunes voting,...
In Brief: CompUSA is advertising the HP iPod in this week's advertised specials, offering a free (Belkin) FM transmitter with purchase of either the 20GB or the 40GB model.... Future UK magazine is polling users for its Web Innovation of the Year as part of its 2004 Internet Awards, with iTunes, Jabber, Napster, Onspeed, and Skype as choices.... fxguide's glowing review of Motion, concludes: "Apple is going to force the rest of the industry to play catch up here and if other vendors end up adding pixel shader filters and hardware acceleration to their compositing packages in response then the whole industry will benefit."... The PC industry needs Apple to succeed to continue to push innovation in the industry with designs such as the iMac G5, according to an opinion piece in The Register.
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...DoxieGo Portable Scanner
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...
10 Most Discussed
- LA schools' iPad program flawed from beginning, federal report says - 28 replies
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- President Obama calls for overturning anti-municipal broadband laws - 16 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 8 replies
- Follow-up: new anti-poaching lawsuit settlement offer $415 million - 7 replies