Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HP iPod, iTunes voting,...
In Brief: CompUSA is advertising the HP iPod in this week's advertised specials, offering a free (Belkin) FM transmitter with purchase of either the 20GB or the 40GB model.... Future UK magazine is polling users for its Web Innovation of the Year as part of its 2004 Internet Awards, with iTunes, Jabber, Napster, Onspeed, and Skype as choices.... fxguide's glowing review of Motion, concludes: "Apple is going to force the rest of the industry to play catch up here and if other vendors end up adding pixel shader filters and hardware acceleration to their compositing packages in response then the whole industry will benefit."... The PC industry needs Apple to succeed to continue to push innovation in the industry with designs such as the iMac G5, according to an opinion piece in The Register.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies