Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HP iPod, iTunes voting,...
In Brief: CompUSA is advertising the HP iPod in this week's advertised specials, offering a free (Belkin) FM transmitter with purchase of either the 20GB or the 40GB model.... Future UK magazine is polling users for its Web Innovation of the Year as part of its 2004 Internet Awards, with iTunes, Jabber, Napster, Onspeed, and Skype as choices.... fxguide's glowing review of Motion, concludes: "Apple is going to force the rest of the industry to play catch up here and if other vendors end up adding pixel shader filters and hardware acceleration to their compositing packages in response then the whole industry will benefit."... The PC industry needs Apple to succeed to continue to push innovation in the industry with designs such as the iMac G5, according to an opinion piece in The Register.
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Microsoft rolls out major update of OneNote for iPad, iPhone, Mac - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies