Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HP iPod, iTunes voting,...
In Brief: CompUSA is advertising the HP iPod in this week's advertised specials, offering a free (Belkin) FM transmitter with purchase of either the 20GB or the 40GB model.... Future UK magazine is polling users for its Web Innovation of the Year as part of its 2004 Internet Awards, with iTunes, Jabber, Napster, Onspeed, and Skype as choices.... fxguide's glowing review of Motion, concludes: "Apple is going to force the rest of the industry to play catch up here and if other vendors end up adding pixel shader filters and hardware acceleration to their compositing packages in response then the whole industry will benefit."... The PC industry needs Apple to succeed to continue to push innovation in the industry with designs such as the iMac G5, according to an opinion piece in The Register.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies