updated 07:50 am EDT, Tue September 7, 2004
WinSwitch, GB Steptime,...
- GB Steptime 1.0 ($15) is a Step Time Sequencer designed for users of GarageBand who wish to create MIDI note information for inclusion within a GarageBand project. The application requires no special knowledge of musical notation, offering an efficient drag & drop support for MIDI information between GB Steptime and GarageBand. [156KB]
- DoThisNow 1.4 ($20) is a free update to the action/script scheduling software, adding a new system-wide menu for running any configured action as well as two new actions. DoThisNow allows you to run a wide variety of customizable actions through a custom keystroke, menu item, or designated schedule. [3.1MB]
- iGet 1.1 ($25) updates the file transfer software with an enhanced connection dialog and other improvementts. iGet integrates with Keychain, uses Rendezvous, and securely transfers files using SSH. With the "zero-setup" feature, the user can connect to any Mac OS X 10.3 machine (with or without software installed on the remote machine). [2.9KB]
- CPLAT II ($50) is a complete redesign and modernization of the original CPLAT cross-platform framework. The modern C++ framework using policies and STL for development of C++ application that will run under Mac OS and/or Windows. It uses the native OS controls on the underlying platform. The package includes complete source code, projects and documentation for all demos, tools and framework. [5.2MB]
- DomainTracker 2.0 ($20) is new application for organizing domains. It offers integrated research tools, and whois-powered autofill, like live search, groups, smart groups, and iCal integration and integration with Dictionary.com thesaurus to generate website possible alternatives. It runs on Mac OS X 10.3 or later. [187KB]