Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Apple, HP iPod TV ads
Both Apple and HP on Sunday evening aired iPod TV commericals during the MTV Video Music Awards. Apple's iPod/iTunes commerical, dubbed "Stereo Rock", was first featured in Steve Jobs' WWDC 2004 Keynote earlier this summer; it features the company's black sillouette dancers and "Walkie Talkie Man" by Steriogram. HP's new television ad for the 'Apple iPod by HP' also debuted during the primetime awards ceremony, as announced on Friday. According to readers, the commercial begins with a focus on the iPod's heirarchical menu ("You > Let > Musical > Worlds > Collide") followed by a diverse set of music scenes with a "colliding" music (i.e., the wrong genre for the setting). It closes with a voiceover: "You have all your favorite music living happily together in one place. Introducing the Apple iPod from HP. Your PC will never be the same again."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies