Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Apple, HP iPod TV ads
Both Apple and HP on Sunday evening aired iPod TV commericals during the MTV Video Music Awards. Apple's iPod/iTunes commerical, dubbed "Stereo Rock", was first featured in Steve Jobs' WWDC 2004 Keynote earlier this summer; it features the company's black sillouette dancers and "Walkie Talkie Man" by Steriogram. HP's new television ad for the 'Apple iPod by HP' also debuted during the primetime awards ceremony, as announced on Friday. According to readers, the commercial begins with a focus on the iPod's heirarchical menu ("You > Let > Musical > Worlds > Collide") followed by a diverse set of music scenes with a "colliding" music (i.e., the wrong genre for the setting). It closes with a voiceover: "You have all your favorite music living happily together in one place. Introducing the Apple iPod from HP. Your PC will never be the same again."
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 9 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies