Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Apple, HP iPod TV ads
Both Apple and HP on Sunday evening aired iPod TV commericals during the MTV Video Music Awards. Apple's iPod/iTunes commerical, dubbed "Stereo Rock", was first featured in Steve Jobs' WWDC 2004 Keynote earlier this summer; it features the company's black sillouette dancers and "Walkie Talkie Man" by Steriogram. HP's new television ad for the 'Apple iPod by HP' also debuted during the primetime awards ceremony, as announced on Friday. According to readers, the commercial begins with a focus on the iPod's heirarchical menu ("You > Let > Musical > Worlds > Collide") followed by a diverse set of music scenes with a "colliding" music (i.e., the wrong genre for the setting). It closes with a voiceover: "You have all your favorite music living happily together in one place. Introducing the Apple iPod from HP. Your PC will never be the same again."
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies