Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
New Apple, HP iPod TV ads
Both Apple and HP on Sunday evening aired iPod TV commericals during the MTV Video Music Awards. Apple's iPod/iTunes commerical, dubbed "Stereo Rock", was first featured in Steve Jobs' WWDC 2004 Keynote earlier this summer; it features the company's black sillouette dancers and "Walkie Talkie Man" by Steriogram. HP's new television ad for the 'Apple iPod by HP' also debuted during the primetime awards ceremony, as announced on Friday. According to readers, the commercial begins with a focus on the iPod's heirarchical menu ("You > Let > Musical > Worlds > Collide") followed by a diverse set of music scenes with a "colliding" music (i.e., the wrong genre for the setting). It closes with a voiceover: "You have all your favorite music living happily together in one place. Introducing the Apple iPod from HP. Your PC will never be the same again."
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...Cambridge Audio DacMagic XS
Every computer with a microphone or headphone port has one -- a digital to analog converter (DAC). There are nearly as many chipsets a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies