Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple at BIRTV 2004
The Beijing Macintosh User Group has posted photos and a report on Apple's presence at BIRTV (Beijing International Radio and Television) Exhibition for 2004: "Apple was a major exhibitor, covering a sizeable stand in hall 8B. As was the case last year, two massive Apple ads -- in Chinese -- could be seen outside the hall. One ad, in fact, was placed right inside entrance, and featured the Power Mac G5. The other ad was larger and was literally covering part of the outside wall of hall 8B; this one featured Final Cut Pro HD. Apple focused on Final Cut Pro HD, Shake, Motion, Logic Pro and DVD Studio Pro, the PowerBook G4, the Power Mac G5, and the Xserve."
Apple is offering Volume Discounts for purchases of iTunes songs. A new program allows companies and educational institutions to offer song downloads from iTunes for promotional giveaways, incentive programs, sweepstakes prizes and other valuable customer offers: "Through this program, Apple provides the ability to purchase a batch of individual codes, good for redemption of song downloads at the iTunes Music Store. Your customers who receive song codes can download any one of the available songs from over 1 million at the iTunes Music Store. In addition, best of all, you may purchase these volume song codes at a discount." The minimum volume purchase is 25,000 songs for commercial entities and 10,000 songs for colleges and universities and the songs are available for U.S. iTunes Music Store usage only and must be used from within the US.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 30 replies
- European Parliament vote approves draft law for single phone charger - 14 replies
- Neil Young-backed PonoPlayer hits target within 24 hours - 11 replies
- Apple debuts special page for iOS 7.1 release - 11 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Office for Mac to get new version this year, says Microsoft exec - 9 replies
- Productivity shootout: iPad Air v. Surface 2 v. HP Chromebook 11 - 9 replies
- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies