Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple at BIRTV 2004
The Beijing Macintosh User Group has posted photos and a report on Apple's presence at BIRTV (Beijing International Radio and Television) Exhibition for 2004: "Apple was a major exhibitor, covering a sizeable stand in hall 8B. As was the case last year, two massive Apple ads -- in Chinese -- could be seen outside the hall. One ad, in fact, was placed right inside entrance, and featured the Power Mac G5. The other ad was larger and was literally covering part of the outside wall of hall 8B; this one featured Final Cut Pro HD. Apple focused on Final Cut Pro HD, Shake, Motion, Logic Pro and DVD Studio Pro, the PowerBook G4, the Power Mac G5, and the Xserve."
Apple is offering Volume Discounts for purchases of iTunes songs. A new program allows companies and educational institutions to offer song downloads from iTunes for promotional giveaways, incentive programs, sweepstakes prizes and other valuable customer offers: "Through this program, Apple provides the ability to purchase a batch of individual codes, good for redemption of song downloads at the iTunes Music Store. Your customers who receive song codes can download any one of the available songs from over 1 million at the iTunes Music Store. In addition, best of all, you may purchase these volume song codes at a discount." The minimum volume purchase is 25,000 songs for commercial entities and 10,000 songs for colleges and universities and the songs are available for U.S. iTunes Music Store usage only and must be used from within the US.
Smartbands of all sorts are hitting the market. Some build on the buzz around fitness trackers, while others offer simpler features fo ...RocketStor 6324L Thunderbolt 2 eSATA bridge
Like it or not, the shift to Thunderbolt is underway. The connection is extremely flexible, allowing for video and data to co-habitate ...Patriot Stellar Boost XT 64GB USB 3.0 drive
A vast selection of USB memory sticks means that consumers can often find exactly the size drive they need in a configuration that can ...
10 Most Discussed
- Some users complain of iPhone 6 Plus bending in pockets - 23 replies
- Video shows two kids deliberately bending iPhones at Apple Store - 20 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 15 replies
- Person responsible for iOS 8.0.1 debacle also linked to iOS 6 Maps - 14 replies
- FBI Director Comey worried Apple, Google encryption 'above the law' - 12 replies
- Apple releases fix for 'Shellshock' Unix flaw - 12 replies
- Apple Watch will be able to control Apple TV, says Cook - 11 replies
- Fixed iOS 8.0.2 now live; bent iPhone 6 Pluses may get replaced [u] - 11 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Home Depot transaction security reportedly ramshackle since 2008 - 10 replies