Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple at BIRTV 2004
The Beijing Macintosh User Group has posted photos and a report on Apple's presence at BIRTV (Beijing International Radio and Television) Exhibition for 2004: "Apple was a major exhibitor, covering a sizeable stand in hall 8B. As was the case last year, two massive Apple ads -- in Chinese -- could be seen outside the hall. One ad, in fact, was placed right inside entrance, and featured the Power Mac G5. The other ad was larger and was literally covering part of the outside wall of hall 8B; this one featured Final Cut Pro HD. Apple focused on Final Cut Pro HD, Shake, Motion, Logic Pro and DVD Studio Pro, the PowerBook G4, the Power Mac G5, and the Xserve."
Apple is offering Volume Discounts for purchases of iTunes songs. A new program allows companies and educational institutions to offer song downloads from iTunes for promotional giveaways, incentive programs, sweepstakes prizes and other valuable customer offers: "Through this program, Apple provides the ability to purchase a batch of individual codes, good for redemption of song downloads at the iTunes Music Store. Your customers who receive song codes can download any one of the available songs from over 1 million at the iTunes Music Store. In addition, best of all, you may purchase these volume song codes at a discount." The minimum volume purchase is 25,000 songs for commercial entities and 10,000 songs for colleges and universities and the songs are available for U.S. iTunes Music Store usage only and must be used from within the US.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 32 replies
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies