Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple at BIRTV 2004
The Beijing Macintosh User Group has posted photos and a report on Apple's presence at BIRTV (Beijing International Radio and Television) Exhibition for 2004: "Apple was a major exhibitor, covering a sizeable stand in hall 8B. As was the case last year, two massive Apple ads -- in Chinese -- could be seen outside the hall. One ad, in fact, was placed right inside entrance, and featured the Power Mac G5. The other ad was larger and was literally covering part of the outside wall of hall 8B; this one featured Final Cut Pro HD. Apple focused on Final Cut Pro HD, Shake, Motion, Logic Pro and DVD Studio Pro, the PowerBook G4, the Power Mac G5, and the Xserve."
Apple is offering Volume Discounts for purchases of iTunes songs. A new program allows companies and educational institutions to offer song downloads from iTunes for promotional giveaways, incentive programs, sweepstakes prizes and other valuable customer offers: "Through this program, Apple provides the ability to purchase a batch of individual codes, good for redemption of song downloads at the iTunes Music Store. Your customers who receive song codes can download any one of the available songs from over 1 million at the iTunes Music Store. In addition, best of all, you may purchase these volume song codes at a discount." The minimum volume purchase is 25,000 songs for commercial entities and 10,000 songs for colleges and universities and the songs are available for U.S. iTunes Music Store usage only and must be used from within the US.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 22 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies