updated 12:45 pm EDT, Tue August 17, 2004
- Added: ]
- Rax 1.1 ($30) turns a Mac into a "virtual rig" for live performance, offloading DSP to a second computer, or "just jamming for fun." Version 1.1 adds MIDI Mixer control, 24 bit recording, and native sample rate recording. [Download - 1.5MB]
- TakeCharge 1.0 can handle all forms of transactions from simple credit cards to recurring billing charges and ACH check transactions. It offers strong security features including AVS Address Verification Service, an encrypted database, and CVV2 Fraud Protection.
- ViewIt 2.5 ($20) is a shareware image viewer that supports most popular image formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and so on. The latest version adds an 'email images' plug-in, the option to save file lists, and bug fixes. [Download - 479KB]
- BackTrack is a background application that silently logs everything the user types. The log file contains the application name, the window name, the date & time, and what was typed. It costs $15. [Download - 646KB]
- SimpleHelp Plug-In 3.0 ($48) is a FileMaker plug-in that enables independent and in-house developers to implement interactive help such as tool tips (help tags), coachmarks, or roll-over effects in their own solutions. Version 3.0 adds support for FileMaker 7, a printable PDF user's guide, unicode tool tips, and more. [Download - 3.0MB]
- CGIScripter 2.19 is a multi-platform development application that is available for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and Solaris. Version 2.19 adds support for FrontBase database servers in addition to the seven databases which were already supported with previous CGIScripter versions. [Download - 1.63MB]