Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: iChatUSB, SuperDuper
- iChatUSBCam 2.0 ($10) allows users with a USB-connected webcam to take advantage of iChat's video chat ability. The new version represents a significant rewrite, no longer requiring Unsanity's Application Enhance to function. More video adjustement settings and other additions are also included.
- NewsYouCanUse 2.7 ($15) is an RSS reader that resides in the menu bar, providing visual notification of updates and quick menu access to RSS feeds. Version 2.7 upgrades the preview panel, offering a complete HTML presentation of the feed, complete with embedded images, as well as other new features.
- SuperDuper! 1.3 ($20) is a disk duplication utility for Mac OS X that performs backup and clone operations quickly and easily. Version 1.3 adds many improvements, including: saved settings, automatic mounting of source and destination volumes and images, back-to-back backups, and many more enhancements.
- Steel 1.0 ($9) is a new password and personal information organizater with an iApp-like interface and encryption capabilities.
- SilverCreator 1.5 (free) is a game development system with a card-based interface that supports event-based scripting, full multimedia support, network support, and more. The software is capable of creating games for Classic 68K, Classic PPC, or Mac OS X. Version 1.5 adds many new features, detailed here.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam messages - 8 replies
- USB governance group ratifies Type C connector, USB 3.1 specification - 7 replies