Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: iChatUSB, SuperDuper
- iChatUSBCam 2.0 ($10) allows users with a USB-connected webcam to take advantage of iChat's video chat ability. The new version represents a significant rewrite, no longer requiring Unsanity's Application Enhance to function. More video adjustement settings and other additions are also included.
- NewsYouCanUse 2.7 ($15) is an RSS reader that resides in the menu bar, providing visual notification of updates and quick menu access to RSS feeds. Version 2.7 upgrades the preview panel, offering a complete HTML presentation of the feed, complete with embedded images, as well as other new features.
- SuperDuper! 1.3 ($20) is a disk duplication utility for Mac OS X that performs backup and clone operations quickly and easily. Version 1.3 adds many improvements, including: saved settings, automatic mounting of source and destination volumes and images, back-to-back backups, and many more enhancements.
- Steel 1.0 ($9) is a new password and personal information organizater with an iApp-like interface and encryption capabilities.
- SilverCreator 1.5 (free) is a game development system with a card-based interface that supports event-based scripting, full multimedia support, network support, and more. The software is capable of creating games for Classic 68K, Classic PPC, or Mac OS X. Version 1.5 adds many new features, detailed here.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is on…again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Exclusive Analysis: iOS app storage limits across range of devices - 9 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies
- GT says Apple pulled 'bait-and-switch' in newly unsealed documents - 8 replies