updated 08:50 am EDT, Fri August 6, 2004
KaraTunes, Blender, ...
- Elections and Government 1.0 is a tool for anyone studying U.S. elections, offering up-to-date information for the 2004 presidential and congressional elections, including built-in quizzes, details of every presidential election in U.S. history, Information on the electoral college, past voting behavior in each state, links to hundreds of campaign and political websites, etc. [Classic, OSX]
- Blender 2.3.4 is an open-source, cross-platform suite for 3D modeling, animation, rendering, post production and interactive 3D content creation. Version 2.34 includes a number of updates, including particle physics and interaction, advanced UV texture mapping, ramp shading, and more. [Jaguar, Panthe]
- HelpLogic 1.0a3 ($50) is a pre-release of the help authoring solution for cross-platform developers. It can create help systems for software and web sites from a single source. It integrates with Workshop, Visual TOC Builder, HTML Editor, Link Manager and Page Templates to quickly generate Web-based Help, Apple Help, UniHelp, and more...[2.7MB]
- CheckBook 1.3 ($15) adds Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) Import, allowing users to quickly enter information from third-party applications and online financial institutions. The import feature offers support for categories and multiple accounts, allows the user to swap several of QIF's fields, presents a pre-Import summary with entry editing, offers filters for duplicate Entries, etc. [1.2MB]
- Studiometry 2.0.4 ($70) adds time-sheet abilities as well as category totaling functions for invoices, additional sorting options for invoices, and other enhancements. Studiometry is a business solution for storing/managing client data, project data, to-dos, timers, invoices, payment data, etc. [5.4MB]
- XRay 1.1 ($10) is a file/folder information utility for Mac OS X, offering much more detailed view than Mac OS X's "Get Info" window does. Type, creator and extension can be examined and changed by selecting from pop-up menus built from the system's own databases. The effect on the application is shown immediately. [1.6MB]