updated 08:25 pm EDT, Wed July 21, 2004
Tunes Menu, PulpFiction...
- Tunes Menu 1.1 is a Mac OS X program which provides a simple and easy way to search online music stores via a system-wide menu. The update has added four stores in Australia, CD WOW!, dStore, ozcdshop, and TopShop. [Download - 170KB]
- PulpFiction 1.0.1 ($25) is an update to the Apple Design Award winning RSS/Atom feed reader. The latest update addresses several speed and stability issues. [Download - 1.9MB]
- The English-Hungarian/Hungarian-English dictionary offers about 100,000 words and 86,000 expressions, which will be updated regularly in the future. It recognizes Hungarian special characters used by either Mac OS X's built in Hungarian keyboard layout or the Hungarian keyboard layout used by many Hungarian users.
- NewsYouCanUse 2.6 is a menu-based RSS news feed reader, for viewing content from many sites, including MacNN. Version 2.6 offers numerous improvements, including: a 'hide Dock icon' menu command, XML parser refinements, and better handling of bad feeds. [Download - 440KB]
- ASRegister 1.0 is a helpful script for developers to add to make their Apple Scripts shareware. It offers a trial mode that limits usage to 30 launches. [Download - 5KB]
- Ableton Live 4 beta offers a "complete and inspiring" approach to MIDI sequencing, pattern recording, drag-and-drop sampling, virtual instruments and MIDI hardware support. Ableton has made substantial extensions and enhancements to existing functionality, including such features as swing/groove for audio and MIDI clips, a powerful new channel-routing scheme, simplified recording, and more. [Download - 16.5MB]