updated 09:00 am EDT, Fri July 16, 2004
Apps: Beholder, QuickTunes
- ($50) brings iDisk support to the backup and synchronization software. Enhanced support for synchronizing files to remote and removable volumes has also been added, as well as miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Beholder 1.5 (free) is an application for quickly searching images on the Web through services such as Google. The software can also be used to scan local images and iPhoto libraries and uses the company's PrismZoom technology to created zoomed previews.
- Capacity 0.2 (free) is a small utility that displays battery status information for PowerBooks and iBooks, including total actual capacity. The software was inspired by this forum thread.
- OnMyCommandCM 1.6 (free) is a contextual menu CLI and AppleScript executor. The command can take a clicked object as a parameter so you may perform an action on file, folder or text. Version 1.6 allows users to create CommandDroplets, small applications that execute OMC commands, as well as direct Applescript support and more.
- QuickTunes 1.0.0 is a small application that puts the name of the currently playing iTunes song in the menu bar and also allows users to rate the track and control basic iTunes functionality.