updated 12:30 pm EDT, Fri July 9, 2004
- PDF2Office v1.1 ($130) is a tool for converting PDF documents into fully editable MSWord, RTF, AppleWorks, HTML etc. It can automatically recreate the original layout, including paragraphs, styles, graphics elements, images, tables, headers/footers, endnotes/footnotes and columns/sections. It adds Mac OS X 10.3 compatibility, improves RTF file conversion, document previews, and more.
- KidsBrowser 1.6 ($30) updates the browser designed for children. It includes new options, better stability, improved better performance, and other bug fixes. The application restricts access to Mac OS X 10.3 (only), disables 'Force Quit' and other options, and offers Web-based filtering. [2.3MB]
- Backdrop Folders 1.1 ($20) is an addition to the Finder that takes advantage of Expose to "open 'views' of your folders at the desktop level and interact with them." The views remain visible when the desktop is revealed with Expose. [228KB]
- Safari Bookmark Exporter (free) is a simple utility designed to export Safari bookmarks. Safari Bookmark Exporter supports exporting to Firefox, the latest betas of OmniWeb 5, and Camino 0.8, in addition to previous versions of OmniWeb and Camino/Chimera, Mozilla, Firebird/Phoenix, Netscape, IE, iCab, and Opera. Version 1.0.8 adds support for Firefox 0.9 and also fixes some problems when exporting to OmniWeb 5. [156KB]
- DynaStrip 4.2 is an imposition application that accepts PDF, PostScript, EPS and DCS files from over 100 applications. It can output to any printer, digital imaging device, imagesetter or platesetter as well as enables populated or non-populated imposition and outputs in both PJTF and JDF. It adds flexible JDF 1.1/1.2 imposition plans that can be used as job templates, new JDF settings for job definition/output, and multiple sheet templates.