updated 10:05 am EDT, Thu July 8, 2004
Xserve RAID, Informator,..
- Apple's ]
- Informator 1.8 ($30) works like the known Finder Get info, but offers much more information, preview, editing functions and more. It shows detailed image information, IPTC Data, Exif Digital camera data, and QuickTime Movie annotations as well as offer batch processing functions for multiple files. Informator works directly in the Finder as well as Quark XPress, Ragtime or Adobe Indesign. [4.1MB]
- Nine Figures (free) is an application that displays the number of tracks sold on the iTunes Music Store in the menubar as well as displaying the top ten most sold tracks, complete with album art. "This can offer help to those aiming to get that 100-millionth download or anybody interested in the store." [36KB]
- REAL SQL v1.0 (free) is a new tool for REALbasic developers which allows the creation, viewing, and modification of REAL Databases for use in REALbasic projects in version 5.5 and later. It offers full table and field schema modification, the ability to view/query/edit date, indexing support, conversion from legacy RB format, and XML/CSV import/export functions. [Classic, OSX]
- Readerware 2.9 ($40) is an application designed to catalog books, music and videos. It adds support for duplicate ISBNs and UPCs, new sort options, improved disc/track handling, a new loan tracker, list field enhancements, better Mac OS X integration, and more. Readerware versions are available for books, CDs and videos. A Palm Edition is $50 (includes desktop version), while a client/server version is $90.
- Chameleon 1.0.1 ($20) update the innovative application for transforming ordinary digital photographs into works of art. "Starting from a single photograph, Chameleon can generate a wide variety of images in a range of artistic styles. Chameleon comes with 18 effects including Oil Painting, Chalk Drawing, Halftone, Mosaic, and Stubble Brush." [2.2MB]
- iCash 2.0 ($25) updates the personal finance and money manager designed to track incomes, expenses, credits, debts and banks transactions. It adds new chart types, transaction splits, enhanced transactions/queries printing, a new Mac OS X toolbar, a new preference panel, statistics, profit/loss summary reports, and tax handling/reporting. [Classic, OSX]