updated 01:00 pm EDT, Tue June 29, 2004
- nib4j 1.0 ($200) is a Java library that permits the use of Apple's Interface Builder to design Swing-based user interfaces. It creates Swing menus, frames and dialogs from Carbon nib files and provides a complete separation of UI and application code. [Download - form]
- The dinc Big Six FontPak is a one-day limited edition collection of six popular discontinued typefaces from dincTYPE. These most-requested fonts are: Dialtone, Hoboken, Levi Stubb's Tears, Noveltease, One After 909, and Ten Year Lie. The site also has three brand new typefaces that were added yesterday.
- GSC Call of Duty allows users to set up and run a multiplayer Call of Duty server (dedicated or otherwise). The GSC offers about 20 more features than the in-game menus do. [Download - 960KB]
- MP3Tagger 0.1 uses the information stored within MP3 files (called ID3 tags) to appropriately rename the files. It is free, and should be considered as beta software, according to the developer. [Download - 136KB]
- MacMP3CD 1.5 is the latest version of the $20 MP3 Player, Ripper, Converter, and Burner. Version 1.5 adds features to make it more flexible, including support for OGG Vorbis. [Download - 5.0MB]
- Herodotus 1.3 allows users to search the history and bookmarks of many popular Web browsers by title, address, and content. Version 1.3 adds a new archive option, better start-up time, and Camino 0.8 support. [Download - 1.6MB]
- MachFive 1.2 is an update audio sampler for Mac OS X. Version 1.2 for Mac OS X adds streaming functionality to MAS, AU, VST, RTAS and HTDM. [Download - 66.8MB]