Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple India CEO resigns
Apple India CEO Mahendran Balachandranhas has resigned after two and one-half years with the company, according to The Times of India: "Interestingly, in its decade-long presence in India, Apple has so far seen five country heads. Balachandran, a Tektronix veteran, had joined Apple in December 2001, succeeding Naresh Thappa who had a brief stint as its country manager. Last year, Apple broadened its base in the education segment and embarked on its retail journey by setting up the maiden Apple Centre in Bangalore. In education, it is targeting K12 (from kindergarten to 12th) students in addition to engineering colleges, fashion and multimedia institutes."
A few years ago Griffin launched the original Twenty, a small digital amp that used an AirPort Express to turn any set of passive spea ...Seagate Wireless
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 36 replies
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Looking forward: MacNN, Electronista and new content - 11 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies