Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple India CEO resigns
Apple India CEO Mahendran Balachandranhas has resigned after two and one-half years with the company, according to The Times of India: "Interestingly, in its decade-long presence in India, Apple has so far seen five country heads. Balachandran, a Tektronix veteran, had joined Apple in December 2001, succeeding Naresh Thappa who had a brief stint as its country manager. Last year, Apple broadened its base in the education segment and embarked on its retail journey by setting up the maiden Apple Centre in Bangalore. In education, it is targeting K12 (from kindergarten to 12th) students in addition to engineering colleges, fashion and multimedia institutes."
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...StarTech Thunderbolt Docking Station
Like USB before it, Thunderbolt is taking a path to ubiquity. Originally included on Apple's MacBook Pro series, the new interface te ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies