Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple India CEO resigns
Apple India CEO Mahendran Balachandranhas has resigned after two and one-half years with the company, according to The Times of India: "Interestingly, in its decade-long presence in India, Apple has so far seen five country heads. Balachandran, a Tektronix veteran, had joined Apple in December 2001, succeeding Naresh Thappa who had a brief stint as its country manager. Last year, Apple broadened its base in the education segment and embarked on its retail journey by setting up the maiden Apple Centre in Bangalore. In education, it is targeting K12 (from kindergarten to 12th) students in addition to engineering colleges, fashion and multimedia institutes."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 8 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies