Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple India CEO resigns
Apple India CEO Mahendran Balachandranhas has resigned after two and one-half years with the company, according to The Times of India: "Interestingly, in its decade-long presence in India, Apple has so far seen five country heads. Balachandran, a Tektronix veteran, had joined Apple in December 2001, succeeding Naresh Thappa who had a brief stint as its country manager. Last year, Apple broadened its base in the education segment and embarked on its retail journey by setting up the maiden Apple Centre in Bangalore. In education, it is targeting K12 (from kindergarten to 12th) students in addition to engineering colleges, fashion and multimedia institutes."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies