Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Third Apple Store in WA?
Apple is eyeing a third retail location in Washington state, according to an Apple job posting on Craigslist. Apple has posted two openings, one full-time and part-time, for a Mac Genius in Tukwila, WA, a small town between Western Washington's two largest cities, Seattle and Tacoma. The company already has stores in Bellevue Square and Seattle (University Village). The store may open in the Westfield Shoppingtown Southcenter, which is ranked among the top four malls in the Seattle area in terms of shopping experience. (Apple also officially noted the Barton Creek opening in Austin, TX opening on June 12th.) Update: Apple's job website has listings for retail jobs at a fourth location in Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, WA as well. [updated]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies