Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Third Apple Store in WA?
Apple is eyeing a third retail location in Washington state, according to an Apple job posting on Craigslist. Apple has posted two openings, one full-time and part-time, for a Mac Genius in Tukwila, WA, a small town between Western Washington's two largest cities, Seattle and Tacoma. The company already has stores in Bellevue Square and Seattle (University Village). The store may open in the Westfield Shoppingtown Southcenter, which is ranked among the top four malls in the Seattle area in terms of shopping experience. (Apple also officially noted the Barton Creek opening in Austin, TX opening on June 12th.) Update: Apple's job website has listings for retail jobs at a fourth location in Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, WA as well. [updated]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies
- Samsung upgrades Ultimate Test Drive with $200 switching offer - 6 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies