Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Third Apple Store in WA?
Apple is eyeing a third retail location in Washington state, according to an Apple job posting on Craigslist. Apple has posted two openings, one full-time and part-time, for a Mac Genius in Tukwila, WA, a small town between Western Washington's two largest cities, Seattle and Tacoma. The company already has stores in Bellevue Square and Seattle (University Village). The store may open in the Westfield Shoppingtown Southcenter, which is ranked among the top four malls in the Seattle area in terms of shopping experience. (Apple also officially noted the Barton Creek opening in Austin, TX opening on June 12th.) Update: Apple's job website has listings for retail jobs at a fourth location in Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, WA as well. [updated]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 7 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies