updated 01:45 pm EDT, Tue May 25, 2004
Paranoid Android, ...
- Apple Xcode 1.2, released last month, is a complete "installation of the Xcode development tools. It includes an enhanced version of the Xcode IDE with improved stability and improvements to the user experience and build system. It also includes updates to several additional development tools, documentation and SDKs." It is available from the ADC Website and now from the Mac OS X Software Update.
- SQL4X Manager J v2.8 ($60) updates the database management tool that offers more than 80 assistants and tools, including table/user management, SQL queries with syntax coloring, data transfer, reporting, etc. It offers an improved UI, support for Oracle 10g, enhanced DB2 support, better MS SQL Server support, and support for a new PostgreSQL JDBC driver. [3.7MB]
- CourseForum 3.6 ($90) and ProjectForum 3.6 ($230) are updates to the professional and easy-to-use web software for business and educational collaboration. Version 3.6 provides numerous enhancements in the area of user access control, including multiple improvements in the recently introduced Campus and Enterprise licensing options. [CF, PF]
- HomeProject 1.1 ($30) is personal project management utility for Mac OS X. Version 1.1 offers better stability and performance, calendar display improvements, better export functions, support for more currencies, and bug fixes. The software integrates with iCal and Mac OS X AddressBook, offering Gantt charts to display project details in custom timelines. [1.5MB]
- Forty-TwoDVD-MPPlus 2.0 ($15) supports transcoding DVDs or DVD-Folders to common MPEG formats such as VCD,SVCD and CVD and offers the added ability to use the chapter marks from the DVD, automatically--even across mulitple output disks. Version 2.0 offes a new Setup Assistant, a new interface, multithreading support, and chapter support on SVCD, VCD, etc. [7.7MB]