updated 07:35 am EDT, Tue May 25, 2004
Applimiser, XMonitor, ...
- XMonitor 1.9.5 is a real-time system and email monitoring application for Mac OS X. It allows you to easily monitor your disk, cpu, ram and network usage, PPP status, IP address, email, and more. It no longer requires helper utilities and adds separate/combined monitoring of all network interfaces. [1.7MB]
- JIMZip 1.4.2 ($7) is an easy-to-use, yet powerful, zipping and unzipping interface for Mac OS X that can compress files by simply dragging files to the dock icon or application window. It is compatible with programs such as: WinZip, PowerArchiver, PKZip, ZipIt, Aladdin Expander, Stuffit DropZip, etc. [564KB]
- dincTYPE has posted six new free limited edition fonts: Fishboy, Truth, King Me, Starry, Howdy and Silicon Chip. It also debuted Cool Jerk, which it says will feature bitmap fonts that work well at very very small point sizes and also very large sizes. One of ten different fonts will be available for download at any given time.
- Print Magic 3.5 ($25) is a Mac OS X utility for collecting and printing information. Users can add notes and time stamps, instantly copy text using a hotkey, print using drag & drop, and more. Version 3.5 offers greater application compatibility, on-the-fly notes for drag & drop printing, code optimizations, etc. [1.3MB]
- UT2004 for MacOS X patch 3204 (free) is an unofficial patch from that keeps the game in sync with the PC version. It will apply cleanly to either a fresh install of UT2004/Mac (3186), or an installation with the interim patch (3186.1) (requiring install of the retail game, not the demo). [12MB]
- Radeon Enabler 1.01 (free) allows owners of the OEM versions of ATI's Radeon 9000 Pro, 9600 Pro, 9700 Pro and 9800 Pro video cards to use ATI's Radeon Displays 4.2.5 utility for Mac OS X 10.2.8, which offers features such as OpenGL override. Version 1.01 offers improved device tree parsing and recognition of more ATI chipsets. [1.2MB]