updated 11:10 am EDT, Fri May 7, 2004
InMath, GameRanger, ...
- XRG 1.0 (X Resource Graph) is an ope-source system monitor for Mac OS X. XRG will monitor your CPU usage, memory usage, battery status, machine temperature, network activity, disk activity, local weather, and stock market data. It adds a new machine temperature graph that will graph the temperature of different locations in your computer (PowerMac G5s, Aluminum Powerbook G4s, and iBook G4s only). [865KB]
- InMath 1.3 ($595) is a plug-in for InDesign CS and InCopy CS that offers real mathematical typesetting. It uses the builtin text editor and included InMath templates, allowing users to configure all settings of each mathematical expression and then save them in the document as "InMath Styles" -- analogous to paragraph/character styles. A limited version is available for $250.
- DEVONagent 1.3 ($35) features a new operator allowing to use partial words and substrings in queries, making it even easier to use complex terms for searching the Internet. A new plugin scanns all bookmarked pages in Safari (and last visited) to build a new crawler from the Safari history. The multimedia plugin also includes more precise scanners. [2.4MB]
- EasyFind 3.2 (free) updates the versatile find-file tool for Mac OS X with the new partial words operator from DEVONagent and an improved interface. XMenu 1.2 (freeware) brings back a menu similar to the classic Apple menu; it adds an option to move the XMenu menus to the left of the menu extras.[EF, XM]
- KidsBrowser 1.5 ($20) is a browser designed for children. It adds a new preferences panel with realtime application of settings, better stability, improved print functions, theme management, more options for parents, and English, Spanish, and French localizations. It runs on Mac OS X 10.3 only. [1.9MB]
- HomeProject 1.0 ($30) is a personal project management utility for Mac OS X that integrates with with iCal and Address Book. It supports Gantt charts to display project details in daily to yearly timelines, project views (with assignments and resources), summary bars, task dependencies, and other features. It runs on Mac OS X 10.2.3 or later. [1.5MB]
- DockFun! 4.5 ($20) allows users to run multiple different Dock configurations. It supports hotkeys, autolaunch, virtual docks, and more. Versoin 4.5 adds the ability to import/export docks, an introduction video, new menus, better support for Donelleschi Docks (extra docks) on multiple screens. [1.0MB]