Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jobs advising Kerry
Apple CEO Steve Jobs and billionaire investor Warren Buffett are advising Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry on economic issues: "Kerry, 60, the four-term Massachusetts senator challenging President George W. Bush, 'reached out to them and they're giving him economic advice about the deficit and job creation,' said David Wade, Kerry's campaign spokesman. The report indicates that Jobs has not made any personal donations to Kerry, but notes that Apple employees have given a total of $7,251 to Kerry since January 2003.
HELIOS ImageServer updated
HELIOS Software next week will announce it has updated its ImageServer product to support Adobe InDesign CS on Mac OS X (and Windows). ImageServer is a server-based image replacement and conversion solution. The HELIOS Preview Plug-in allows companies to create Web-based preview files of Adobe InDesign 2.x or InDesign CS documents, on Windows, Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X systems--without needing access to the application, documents, fonts, or images. A preview of the plugin is available for free download users with software upgrade service.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 17 replies
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 12 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 10 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies