Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jobs advising Kerry
Apple CEO Steve Jobs and billionaire investor Warren Buffett are advising Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry on economic issues: "Kerry, 60, the four-term Massachusetts senator challenging President George W. Bush, 'reached out to them and they're giving him economic advice about the deficit and job creation,' said David Wade, Kerry's campaign spokesman. The report indicates that Jobs has not made any personal donations to Kerry, but notes that Apple employees have given a total of $7,251 to Kerry since January 2003.
HELIOS ImageServer updated
HELIOS Software next week will announce it has updated its ImageServer product to support Adobe InDesign CS on Mac OS X (and Windows). ImageServer is a server-based image replacement and conversion solution. The HELIOS Preview Plug-in allows companies to create Web-based preview files of Adobe InDesign 2.x or InDesign CS documents, on Windows, Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X systems--without needing access to the application, documents, fonts, or images. A preview of the plugin is available for free download users with software upgrade service.
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 13 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- FCC redefines broadband speeds as 25Mbps downloads, 3Mbps uploads - 11 replies
- Repatriation bill offers tax break for US return of foreign profits - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 10 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies