updated 02:05 pm EDT, Tue April 27, 2004
iBatt, Tinderbox, Biferno
- Tinderbox 2.2 ($145) updates Eastgate's personal content management system that allows users to build relationships by arranging notes, organizing them with shape and color and inking them together. It features 'smart' technology to automatically scan notes to search for patterns and build relationships as well as advanced search functions. It runs on Mac OS 9/X. [4.5MB]
- BBiferno 1.0 (free) is a BBEdit plugin that helps peed up your HTML/Biferno editing. It performs syntax coloring of Biferno code and HTML tags populates the functions/methods popup menu; offers contextual documentation of code via the Web; and a glossary contains that contains all of the Biferno methods, properties, constants and errors sorted by class. [Classic, OSX]
- Overflow 1.0 ($10) is a new application launcher designed to save space on the dock, while "keeping applications and documents easily accessible. Overflow offers a clean and completely customizable interface... Overflow comes to the rescue by giving simple 2-click access to any file." [73KB]
- WAP Map 1.0 ($100) "is a wireless network mapping tool. It can be used to develop a map of your wireless access point coverage." Users can also import a floorplan, place where the access point is, then start placing surveypoints to determine the best location for each access point. [1.3MB]
- Pict Attributes XT ($30) is a new XTension for QuarkXPress 6 (and Mac OS X 10.2 or later). It "remembers" the attributes of a picture box when you perform a "Get Picture" and restores the picture’s scale, offset, rotation, skew, runaround and "flip." The XTension can be used to substitute high-resolution images for lowresolution ones without losing the vital parameters.