Printed from http://www.macnn.com
updated 04:20 pm EST, Wed March 31, 2004
IBM Power processors
IBM said it is .
by MacNN Staff
- Report: IBM considering offloading POWER chip manufacturing
- Twitter buys over 900 patents from IBM, ends infringement lawsuit
- Lenovo acquires IBM x86 server business in $2.3B purchase
- Twitter paid $36 million to IBM for 900 patents in January
- EPA's list of most 'green' tech, telco companies includes Intel, Apple
- HTC to build distributed computing network with idle Android phones
- High-end iMac or entry-level Mac Pro?
- Microsoft, Barnes & Noble changing deal according to SEC filing
- Briefly: Film Strip Effect for Final Cut Pro X, Microsoft My Apps
- Productivity shootout: iPad Air v. Surface 2 v. HP Chromebook 11
- Briefly: Eclipse TD-M1 speaker system, Light Blue 5 software released
- Apple rejects WWII game with real enemies, later reverses decision
- US Department of Commerce asks ICANN for DNS transition plan
- Briefly: EA layoffs at PopCap, Gamer hits 1,000,000 Gamerscore
- Briefly: BookBook Rutledge Edition for MacBook, PFiddlesoft updates
- Reuters: Microsoft Office for iOS exists, waiting on release date
- Briefly: Apple Store app updates; iOS 7.1 battery issue?
- European Parliament vote approves draft law for single phone charger