updated 12:35 am EST, Tue March 23, 2004
Apps: Iceberg, Collaba...
- Collaba VL and Collaba PRO offer a set of communication services for your local community. Collaba PRO goes beyond usual communication services by adding interconnection with a wide range of systems and technologies, by offering more flexibility in customizing your portal, by adding advanced options for the communication tools, by introducing mass migration tools, and by offering even more tools to enhance virtual collaboration.
- MacCVSClient 1.8.1 is a free CVS client for Mac OS X and Classic. This release offers simplified Import and Export Translator handling; Copy-and-paste and drag-and-drop of textual formats of Translators and Ignore Filters; tabbed Preferences interface; and updated documentation. [Download - OS X, Classic]
- Fire 0.32.m is an update to the open-source instant messenger software for the six most popular IM protocols. The update corrects MSN compatibility, following MSN's latest attempt to block access. [Download - 4.0MB]
- microSynth 1.1.0 is a $25 standalone software synthesizer with multi track sequencing capability. Version 1.1.0 adds MIDI In/Out support, AIFF export, GarageBand Track format file export, and Pitch & Modulation wheels. [Download - 1.37MB]
- simple canvas ($1.50) is an iMovie plug-in that allows users to paint annotations on a layer above a movie. It offers color adjustment, a pen tool, opacity control, and other basic drawing tools. [Download - 638KB]
- Tomato Torrent is a Mac OS X client for the BitTorrent file distribution protocol. "The main goal of this project was to separate the BitTorrent code from the Macintosh code, so that either can be updated without having to modify the other." [Download - 480KB]
- PodWorks ($8) allows iPod users to copy songs from their iPod to a computer. It offers iTunes integration, and full support of iTunes features and meta data. [Download - 356KB]
- eOrdering eCommerce 2.4.1 ($65) is the latest release of LAJ Design's suite of eCommerce Web site management tools. The update adds a minimum order feature, and offers reduced application size. [Download - OS X, Classic]