Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
UT2004 tweaks, Bluetooth
Forums roundup: The Mac Games forum includes notes on UT 2004 performance tweaks and Mac vs. PC gaming. Readers are looking for advice connecting a Mac to his stereo, sharing an internet connection over Bluetooth, and what to when a US school is discouraging departmental purchases of Macs, adding (internal) Bluetooth to an iBook, support for Bluetooth headsets for mobile phones on the Mac, networking over FireWire, the iBook G4's CPU fan, and cleaning an Aluminum PowerBook.
AMD Wi-Fi, IBM PowerPC...
Weekend tech news: AMD is supporting operators of some free hot spots as it explores a variety of ways to promote its Wi-Fi wireless networking technology; IBM has scheduled a March 31 event in NYC to talk about a range of Power processors and possibly IBM's chip manufacturing efforts; Intel will now assign model numbers to its chips and eliminate measurements of raw speed (e.g. Gigahertz) from its product names; and improved filtering and fear of litigation have decreased spam email over the AOL network by 27%.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Atlantic Magazine notes trend to Chromebooks in schools - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Skype suddenly blocks users with OS X 10.5 or earlier - 7 replies