Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
UT2004 tweaks, Bluetooth
Forums roundup: The Mac Games forum includes notes on UT 2004 performance tweaks and Mac vs. PC gaming. Readers are looking for advice connecting a Mac to his stereo, sharing an internet connection over Bluetooth, and what to when a US school is discouraging departmental purchases of Macs, adding (internal) Bluetooth to an iBook, support for Bluetooth headsets for mobile phones on the Mac, networking over FireWire, the iBook G4's CPU fan, and cleaning an Aluminum PowerBook.
AMD Wi-Fi, IBM PowerPC...
Weekend tech news: AMD is supporting operators of some free hot spots as it explores a variety of ways to promote its Wi-Fi wireless networking technology; IBM has scheduled a March 31 event in NYC to talk about a range of Power processors and possibly IBM's chip manufacturing efforts; Intel will now assign model numbers to its chips and eliminate measurements of raw speed (e.g. Gigahertz) from its product names; and improved filtering and fear of litigation have decreased spam email over the AOL network by 27%.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 17 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies