updated 12:20 pm EST, Mon March 8, 2004
Krypt, Cyberduck, Safari..
- Krypt 1.0 (free) is a new file encryption/decryption utility that employs the RC4 encryption algorithm. The software also combines whole resource forks of Mac files into a single data fork, allowing the encrypted file to be transferred through and to Windows systems without getting corrupted. [1.9MB]
- XPostFacto 3.0a14 (free) allows Mac OS X to be installed on older, unsupported Power Mac systems. The latest alpha fixes a problem with updating the XPF extensions when doing an install. XPostFacto 3.0 includes limited support for Panther on Power Mac 7300-9600 systems (and clones) and all but the original PowerBook G3. [1.2MB]
- Safari Aquafier 4.1 (free) adds improved Safari 1.2 support to the utility for replacing the brushed metal appearance of Safari with the Aqua theme. Safari Debugger 2.8 (free) allows users to easily enable and disable Safari's debug menu. [SA, SD]
- KnowledgeTank 1.0 is an information management software that helps you keep track of URLs, files, projects, recipies, books, DVDs, CDs, sourcecode, etc. It supports category- and date-based organization, user templates, personal journaling and advanced search. The $30 software runs on Mac OS X 10.3 or later. [530KB]
- Calendar Snap is a free pop-up calendar for any FileMaker Pro file: "Click a date in this active pop-up calendar, and the date will be transferred to any date field in your FileMaker database. Integrates with any FileMaker solution in seconds." It runs on FileMaker 5/6. [21KB]
- MacSword 1.0 is an open-source application for for the research and study of God and the bible. It is developed specifically for Mac OS X, and supports several different translations and commentaries. It offers improved printing support, a new toolbar, speed improvements, and pop-access to other translations. [2.4MB]
- Calillona 1.6 is an update to TruSoft's Sherlock channel to search Amazon's USA, U.K, German, and Japanese catalog. It provides a Spanish localization, improved support for HTML rendering, etc. It is freeware and runs on Mac OS X 10.2 or later.