Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Digital Light & Color has announced two new color calibration products -- Profile Mechanic Scanner and Profile Mechanic Monitor. 'Scanner' allows users to calibrate the color settings for a scanner or camera. 'Monitor' is a complete system including a monitor colorimeter and software. 'Scanner' will costs $60 while 'Monitor' will costs $180. Availability is set for March 1.
Yi.magination Studios today announced the release of Comixware 2.0, the latest version of its "interactive storytelling apparatus." Version 2.0 is a major update that introduces expanded file compatibility, user file sharing, better editing functions (cut, copy, paste, and insert), multiple selections, and Mac OS X compatibility. Customers who order Comixware before April 2nd will receive a $10 discount off the $50 price.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 19 replies
- European Parliament to vote on single smartphone charger law - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 13 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Southwest Airlines offers $2 in-flight iMessages, Android coming - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies