Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Digital Light & Color has announced two new color calibration products -- Profile Mechanic Scanner and Profile Mechanic Monitor. 'Scanner' allows users to calibrate the color settings for a scanner or camera. 'Monitor' is a complete system including a monitor colorimeter and software. 'Scanner' will costs $60 while 'Monitor' will costs $180. Availability is set for March 1.
Yi.magination Studios today announced the release of Comixware 2.0, the latest version of its "interactive storytelling apparatus." Version 2.0 is a major update that introduces expanded file compatibility, user file sharing, better editing functions (cut, copy, paste, and insert), multiple selections, and Mac OS X compatibility. Customers who order Comixware before April 2nd will receive a $10 discount off the $50 price.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Man fined $120 for using Apple Watch while driving - 15 replies
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 12 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Adobe to discontinue iOS Photoshop Touch, plans successor apps [u] - 4 replies
- Editorial: FCC, lawsuits, Net Neutrality, and The Bill of Rights - 4 replies
- Amazon same-day delivery adds free option for Amazon Prime members - 4 replies
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - 4 replies
- Ex-GT Advanced AZ Apple facility suffers roof fire, cause unknown - 4 replies