Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Digital Light & Color has announced two new color calibration products -- Profile Mechanic Scanner and Profile Mechanic Monitor. 'Scanner' allows users to calibrate the color settings for a scanner or camera. 'Monitor' is a complete system including a monitor colorimeter and software. 'Scanner' will costs $60 while 'Monitor' will costs $180. Availability is set for March 1.
Yi.magination Studios today announced the release of Comixware 2.0, the latest version of its "interactive storytelling apparatus." Version 2.0 is a major update that introduces expanded file compatibility, user file sharing, better editing functions (cut, copy, paste, and insert), multiple selections, and Mac OS X compatibility. Customers who order Comixware before April 2nd will receive a $10 discount off the $50 price.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- New Foxconn robots too imprecise for Apple products, report claims - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 7 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies