Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Digital Light & Color has announced two new color calibration products -- Profile Mechanic Scanner and Profile Mechanic Monitor. 'Scanner' allows users to calibrate the color settings for a scanner or camera. 'Monitor' is a complete system including a monitor colorimeter and software. 'Scanner' will costs $60 while 'Monitor' will costs $180. Availability is set for March 1.
Yi.magination Studios today announced the release of Comixware 2.0, the latest version of its "interactive storytelling apparatus." Version 2.0 is a major update that introduces expanded file compatibility, user file sharing, better editing functions (cut, copy, paste, and insert), multiple selections, and Mac OS X compatibility. Customers who order Comixware before April 2nd will receive a $10 discount off the $50 price.
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 10 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- FCC net neutrality vote today, last minute changes made to proposal - 7 replies