Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: DVD copying suit...
Weekend tech news: The DVD Copy Control Association, a Hollywood-backed technology group, filed suit against DVD copying software maker 321 Studios on Friday for allegedly infringing patent rights on its DVD copy protection; a glitch on Amazon.com's Web site leaked ID information of anonymous reviewers, reavealing some cases of self-promotion; AMD is preparing to shake off its reputation as a seller of less-expensive clones of Intel computer chips with a re-energized marketing campaign and a new pricing structure that takes the emphasis off rock-bottom price tags.
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...StarTech Thunderbolt Docking Station
Like USB before it, Thunderbolt is taking a path to ubiquity. Originally included on Apple's MacBook Pro series, the new interface te ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies