Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: DVD copying suit...
Weekend tech news: The DVD Copy Control Association, a Hollywood-backed technology group, filed suit against DVD copying software maker 321 Studios on Friday for allegedly infringing patent rights on its DVD copy protection; a glitch on Amazon.com's Web site leaked ID information of anonymous reviewers, reavealing some cases of self-promotion; AMD is preparing to shake off its reputation as a seller of less-expensive clones of Intel computer chips with a re-energized marketing campaign and a new pricing structure that takes the emphasis off rock-bottom price tags.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- First Look: Microsoft Surface 3 - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Verizon, Sprint agree to pay $158M settlement with FCC over 'cramming' - 5 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- The MacNN Podcast, episode 14: I can't talk now, I'm on my Watch - 4 replies