Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: DVD copying suit...
Weekend tech news: The DVD Copy Control Association, a Hollywood-backed technology group, filed suit against DVD copying software maker 321 Studios on Friday for allegedly infringing patent rights on its DVD copy protection; a glitch on Amazon.com's Web site leaked ID information of anonymous reviewers, reavealing some cases of self-promotion; AMD is preparing to shake off its reputation as a seller of less-expensive clones of Intel computer chips with a re-energized marketing campaign and a new pricing structure that takes the emphasis off rock-bottom price tags.
With high-definition televisions now the standard, 4K televisions becoming the next big thing, and plasma TVs going the way of the din ...Life n Soul 8 Driver Bluetooth headphones
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Apple shareholder suit accuses Cook, Jobs, others of misconduct - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies