Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: DVD copying suit...
Weekend tech news: The DVD Copy Control Association, a Hollywood-backed technology group, filed suit against DVD copying software maker 321 Studios on Friday for allegedly infringing patent rights on its DVD copy protection; a glitch on Amazon.com's Web site leaked ID information of anonymous reviewers, reavealing some cases of self-promotion; AMD is preparing to shake off its reputation as a seller of less-expensive clones of Intel computer chips with a re-energized marketing campaign and a new pricing structure that takes the emphasis off rock-bottom price tags.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 6 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies