Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: DVD copying suit...
Weekend tech news: The DVD Copy Control Association, a Hollywood-backed technology group, filed suit against DVD copying software maker 321 Studios on Friday for allegedly infringing patent rights on its DVD copy protection; a glitch on Amazon.com's Web site leaked ID information of anonymous reviewers, reavealing some cases of self-promotion; AMD is preparing to shake off its reputation as a seller of less-expensive clones of Intel computer chips with a re-energized marketing campaign and a new pricing structure that takes the emphasis off rock-bottom price tags.
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Microsoft rolls out major update of OneNote for iPad, iPhone, Mac - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies