Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes Prepaid Cards
The iTunes Music Store (via iTunes) now offers an option to redeem iTunes Prepaid Cards, which apparently allow users to purchase iTunes music at a retail store (e.g., Target) and redeem it at the iTunes Music Store. Redemption requires iTunes 4.0 or later and iTunes Music Store account. According to the terms & conditoins, Prepaid Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase additional Prepaid Cards or gift certificates. The cards expire two years from the date of issue or two years from the date of last activity on the iTunes account--whichever comes later.
Apple Store Mission Viejo
MacNN reader "DaMan" was first in line at the Apple Store Mission Viejo grand opening February 13th at 6PM and has posted photos of the store, line and inside of store: "Check it out, congrats to the third Apple Store in Orange County, California."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies
- Mac pundit Jim Dalrymple bemoans 'nightmarish' iTunes struggles - 7 replies
- Apple breaks quarterly records with strong iPhone, Mac sales - 6 replies