Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes Prepaid Cards
The iTunes Music Store (via iTunes) now offers an option to redeem iTunes Prepaid Cards, which apparently allow users to purchase iTunes music at a retail store (e.g., Target) and redeem it at the iTunes Music Store. Redemption requires iTunes 4.0 or later and iTunes Music Store account. According to the terms & conditoins, Prepaid Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase additional Prepaid Cards or gift certificates. The cards expire two years from the date of issue or two years from the date of last activity on the iTunes account--whichever comes later.
Apple Store Mission Viejo
MacNN reader "DaMan" was first in line at the Apple Store Mission Viejo grand opening February 13th at 6PM and has posted photos of the store, line and inside of store: "Check it out, congrats to the third Apple Store in Orange County, California."
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 14 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- Editorial: Seeing Sony's 'The Interview' is hardly patriotic - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- Apple rejects conclusions of BBC expose showing supply chain abuses - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies