Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes Prepaid Cards
The iTunes Music Store (via iTunes) now offers an option to redeem iTunes Prepaid Cards, which apparently allow users to purchase iTunes music at a retail store (e.g., Target) and redeem it at the iTunes Music Store. Redemption requires iTunes 4.0 or later and iTunes Music Store account. According to the terms & conditoins, Prepaid Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase additional Prepaid Cards or gift certificates. The cards expire two years from the date of issue or two years from the date of last activity on the iTunes account--whichever comes later.
Apple Store Mission Viejo
MacNN reader "DaMan" was first in line at the Apple Store Mission Viejo grand opening February 13th at 6PM and has posted photos of the store, line and inside of store: "Check it out, congrats to the third Apple Store in Orange County, California."
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies