Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes Prepaid Cards
The iTunes Music Store (via iTunes) now offers an option to redeem iTunes Prepaid Cards, which apparently allow users to purchase iTunes music at a retail store (e.g., Target) and redeem it at the iTunes Music Store. Redemption requires iTunes 4.0 or later and iTunes Music Store account. According to the terms & conditoins, Prepaid Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase additional Prepaid Cards or gift certificates. The cards expire two years from the date of issue or two years from the date of last activity on the iTunes account--whichever comes later.
Apple Store Mission Viejo
MacNN reader "DaMan" was first in line at the Apple Store Mission Viejo grand opening February 13th at 6PM and has posted photos of the store, line and inside of store: "Check it out, congrats to the third Apple Store in Orange County, California."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 30 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 16 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies