Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes Prepaid Cards
The iTunes Music Store (via iTunes) now offers an option to redeem iTunes Prepaid Cards, which apparently allow users to purchase iTunes music at a retail store (e.g., Target) and redeem it at the iTunes Music Store. Redemption requires iTunes 4.0 or later and iTunes Music Store account. According to the terms & conditoins, Prepaid Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase additional Prepaid Cards or gift certificates. The cards expire two years from the date of issue or two years from the date of last activity on the iTunes account--whichever comes later.
Apple Store Mission Viejo
MacNN reader "DaMan" was first in line at the Apple Store Mission Viejo grand opening February 13th at 6PM and has posted photos of the store, line and inside of store: "Check it out, congrats to the third Apple Store in Orange County, California."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies