updated 12:55 pm EST, Fri February 13, 2004
BitVice, iTunes helpers
- Innobits has updated ]
- iTunesWriter is a simple program that allows you to burn more than a single iTunes playlist on a digital media: "In this way you can keep well organized your growing MP3 collection by mean of using different sessions on a CD." It is freeware and runs on Mac OS X. [474KB]
- SizzlingKeys4iTunes 1.0 lets you control all aspects of iTunes with hot keys you define. The hot keys are fully customizable via an intuitive Preference Pane plug-in. The freeware runs Mac OS X 10.2 or later. [180KB]
- Nattress 1.2 is the latest update to Film Effects, the $100 24p film effect solution for Apple's Final Cut Pro. The free update offers improved intelligent de-interlacing for PAL users, and higher quality 24p for NTSC users. Version 1.2 also offers a film lab dissolve transition that emulates 5 different types of film dissolve and is fully configurable.
- Splendid City 2.7 helps organize team sport or game events, managing sport schedules of any size and complexity. It adds support for cross-divisional scheduling, support for Swiss Round Tournaments, adds a project schedule merge panel, and includes a schedule game calculator. Pricing starts at $36. [3.0MB]
- iTunesSaver is a basic screensaver to display the artwork (if available) and track information of the current iTunes track. It supports a range of features, such as fixed positioning, scalable artwork, and automatic starting of iTunes. Version 2.2 restores text movement, offers adjustable artwork size, and an option to start iTunes when the screen saver is invoked. [91KB]