updated 12:00 pm EST, Mon December 15, 2003
Days Away, iFotoalbum
- helps publish photo collections (from iPhoto or other application) over a local area network (LAN) or the Internet. It offers advanced functions such as a VIP area (with individual logins/user names), a tracker for albums, display of EXIF information, custom albums for certain users, photo descriptions, and system-wide album configuration options.
- simple mask 1.0 ($3) is an iMovie plug-in for clip post-production, offering live feedback (a.k.a. preview), import of any image as a mask, a collection of thirty ready-to-use high-quality masks, four mask pre-processors to automatically convert a picture to a mask, and support for 256 levels of transparency. [1.9MB]
- If Then Software's freeware DeepSix 1.0 will "remove "AdobeFnt" files that can cause your Adobe apps to crash in 10.2 or 10.3. Also removes the font cache files that can cause other apps to crash, including Flash. Fully automatic and safe for any system!" [191KB]
- EZxslt 1.5.1 ($130) simplifies the generation of Microsoft Word and RTF documents using data stored in FileMaker Pro 6 databases. EZxslt supports tables, headers, footers, and finer control over the generated output. It now supports multiple-column cell-based reports and forms and automatically generates XSLT Stylesheets. [form]
- Pariahware's Days Away v1.3 is a Mac OS X application that periodically reminds the user of upcoming events by discreetly fading in to focus, pausing for you to read the events, and discreetly fading back out. It now has options for resizing the print window and the ability to print the contents of the event list window. [unknown]